Cold. So cold. I shivered in my crisp, white overalls that were considerably baggier than what they used to be. The icy wind combed through my hair and kissed my cheeks. Darkness swallowed me whole before spitting me out when I reached the lit gate. I reached out to touch the smooth metal, it was like a block of ice. I shook it, the padlock rattled against the gate. Of course, it was locked. A door opened.

"Jon? What are you doing?" A soft voice floated to me. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath "Jon? Turn around" My feet betrayed me and spun around on their own accord. His footsteps echoed in the air as his heeled shoes clopped on the cobbled path. His cold, cold hand gripped my wrist tightly. "Trying to escape?" He murmured in my ear as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

"N-no"I whispered

"Then what was you doing?" He glided his tongue up my neck

"F-fresh air" I whimpered "I w-wanted fresh air"

"So you didn't want to find Ben?"

"N-no"

He dragged me back to the institution and shoved me into a dark room, closing the door behind him. I tumbled to the ground, curling up in a protective ball. He flicked on the light and cornered me. I blinked at the sudden brightness, wincing as he yanked me to my feet. He pointed to a plastic chair in the centre of the room. Shakily, I stumbled over to it and sank down into the seat. He snatched up a scalpel from a tray of medical instruments and approached me.

"P-please"I whispered "P-please, d-don't"

"Don't what?"

"Don't h-hurt m-me" I whimpered "I'll d-do anything"

"Anything?"His eyes gleamed "Tell me about this 'Ben'"

"W-why?"

"No reason" He twirled the scalpel in his long fingers "So, where can I find him?"

"I'm not telling you" I whispered hoarsely "No way"

"Lets see if we can change your mind" He grinned as he leaned over to caress my chin. I gulped and backed away from him as far as possible. "You've been a naughty boy and naughty boys get punished" He whispered.

The scalpel flashed. An excruciating pain burned in my wrist. I screamed and kicked him away before bolting across the room. Like a flash he wrestled me to the ground and pinned my injured wrist above my head. He gave a breathy laugh and raked his fingers through my hair.

"You're such a naughty boy" He smirked "I need to teach you a lesson" He dug the scalpel into my wrist again. My eyes burned with tears, I allowed them to spill down my cheeks. I began to feel light headed as blood gushed down my arm. Two spots of light blocked my vision, my limbs were too heavy to lift. I heard him curse but his voice was getting fainter and fainter...

Gasping, I shot up and tumbled to the floor. Cold sweat trickled down my forehead and my wrist cried out in pain. A warm substance was slowly dripping down my arm- blood.

"BEN!" I screamed "BEN! BEN! BEN!" I heard a clatter and a pattering of footsteps, he skidded into the living-room and crouched down beside me.

"I was.... in the..... kitchen" He panted "What's wrong, princess?" He held the back of his hand against my forehead.

"Where did you go?" I whispered

"Our food shopping got delivered and you was asleep so I decided to put it away" He explained "Did you have a nightmare?"