"Jake, come to mine?" Ashleigh, my closest friend, asked hopefully as we walked out of the school gates

"Sure, Ash. Let me just text my dad" I pulled my phone out my blazer pocket and pressed Dad's number "Hey, Dad. Can I go to Ashleigh's?"

"Are you coming home for tea or...?" He asked

"Um, no" I answered. I hadn't eaten anything for 2 days now, my stomach growled at the thought of food. Shut up, fattie I thought angrily "What time do you want me home by?"

"7?" Dad suggested "Just starting to get dark around then, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Nah, it's fine. I'll walk"

"Alright, text me if you change your mind. Love you"

"Love you too" I ended the call and put away my phone. "I can come!" I exclaimed

"Yay!" Ashleigh squealed "Lets go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I laughed and ran with her, still clasping hands. We get asked if we're a couple all the time but she's like a sister to me.

Long, golden locks billowed out behind Ashleigh, tickling my face.Her already dangerously short skirt rode up as she ran, exposing even more of her tight clad thighs. Panting we arrived at a stop outside her house. She turned to me and grinned sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and bent at the knee slightly so I could pull down her skirt to a respectable length. She combed her slender fingers through her hair,taming it. I took her hand and slipped off her rings, putting them in my pocket. This was a common ritual when visiting Ashleigh's house; her mum wanted her to be a respectable young woman.

"Thanks, Jake" She kissed my cheek and guided my inside. "Hello, Mum!" She greeted

"Hi, darling!" I heard shout back

"Jake's here!" She informed her

"Is he staying for tea?"

"No" I muttered as I looked down at myself

"Aw, Jake" She pouted "Please?"

"I have to be home by 6" I lied

"Fine" She sighed "No! No he isn't!"

"Okay!"

"C'mon" Ashleigh kicked off her shoes, I copied and we both hurried upstairs into her room. I flopped down onto her bed as she walked over to her wardrobe, loosening her tie and shrugging off her blazer. "Do you think it's weird how close we are? Like I can't get changed in front of my girlfriends but I can get changed in front of you without a problem" She commented as she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. I had seen her naked plenty of times, it was no big deal to see her in her underwear.

"I don't think it's weird" I said after some consideration "We're just friends, who cares about gender?"

"Right" She bit her lip

"What is it?" I got up and walked over to her, snapping her bra strap.

"Jake!" She scolded

"What's up?" I repeated

"Jake, I was just thinking..." She trailed off

"Ash, spit it out already"

"Oh, never mind" She shook her head "It's weird"

I wasn't going to let her get away with it that easily. I grabbed her by her waist and threw her onto her bed before climbing on top of her and tickling her. She squirmed and shrieked, punching me where possible.

"Jake! Stop!" She gasped

"Tell me!"

"Fine!" I stopped tickling her but didn't move just in case "Could we, uh, teach each other how to do certain things?" Her cheeks flushed pink

"What things?" I arched an eyebrow "Sexual things?" She slowly and hesitantly nodded. "Wouldn't that be weird? We're best friends!"

"I know" She sighed "But I just wanted to practise stuff"

"So.... you want me to teach you how to give like handjobs and shit?"

"Uh, yeah and I'd teach you how to like finger a girl and stuff" Her cheeks were aflame by this point

"No strings attached?"

"No strings attached" She promised

"Alright, I'll do it. Just... don't tell anyone"

"What about? The size of your penis?" She teased

"Shut up"

"I won't" She giggled "Now get off me" I rolled my eyes and moved off her stomach so she could get dressed.

A guy and a girl could help each other out, right?