A sudden ringing awoke me from my slumber, Jon was still out of it. I scrambled up and over to my phone which, miraculously, was still intact. It was Jake's school, oh crap. I glanced at the time, I was an hour late to pick him up! I answered hurriedly.

"Hello? I am so sorry, I'll be there as soon as I can!" I babbled the second the call went through

"Okay, Jake has been quite worried"

"Just tell him I was looking after Papa and I didn't realize the time. I'll be there ASAP. Thanks, bye" I shoved my phone in my pocket and shook Jon. I was not going to leave him here! He stirred and swatted me away before rolling over and promptly threw up. I picked him up and carried him into the bathroom, sitting him down on the toilet lid. I handed him his toothbrush and toothpaste and he started to brush his teeth.

"Princess, I need to pick Jake up and I'm not leaving you here" I folded my arms

"I'll be fine" He mumbled through a mouthful of toothpaste"You'll be like 20 minutes"

"Baby-"

"Just go, Jake must be worried sick" I sighed and reluctantly agreed. I pecked him on the cheek and sprinted for the car.

I arrived seconds before they locked the gate. Jake was sniffling quietly on the play ground whilst a teacher stood scanning for me. I waved and jogged over.

"Jake, I'm so sorry" I picked him up and hugged him tightly "I was looking after Papa"

"S'OK, Daddy" He mumbled

"Thank you so much" I said to the teacher "I assure you I'll never be this late again"

"Good" She smiled "Have a nice evening both of you"

"You too" I smiled before walking away with Jake still in my arms "How was school, Jake?"

"It was fun!" He enthused "Is Papa okay?"

"Not really" I sighed "He was sick just before I left to come and get you"

My phone vibrated. Carefully, I took it out of my pocket and unlocked it. It was from the unknown number again. It was a video. Shakily, I pressed the play button after ensuring Jake couldn't see the screen. Jon was asleep in the video but someone had removed his clothes and flipped him onto his stomach so his ass was on show through his underwear. They reached out and squeezed his ass before toying with the lace on his panties. Suddenly, they were pulled down. Their finger circled around Jon's entrance. Jon squirmed slightly.

"Benny" He mumbled into the pillow. The person behind the camera shoved their finger into him. Jon jerked awake and wriggled about as they speedily pumped their finger in his ass. "OH, FUCK!" Jon squealed "Benny!" A firm slap landed on his ass as he cursed. I put Jake down as the video continued, terrified I'd squeeze him to death as hot anger boiled in my blood.

The creep kept adding more fingers until he had all four of them in. Jon was squirming about like crazy. How had he not realised it wasn't me yet?! Just then I heard my own voice through the video:

"we're gonna try something different, princess. Is that okay with you?"

"W-what are y-you g-gonna do?" He asked breathlessly

"Fist you" Came my reply. I watched with horror as the creep's entire hand slowly slid inside of Jon until his tight ring of muscle closed around the man wrist. Jon screamed and began to sob into the pillow at the pain.

"BENNY, STOP! PLEASE! I DON'T LIKE IT!" He cried "IT HURTS!"

"I'm not your precious 'Benny'" A masculine voice growled "Now I'm going to fuck you"