For the 20th time in the past 30 seconds, I attempted to pull my fringe down my face. Furiously, I wiped my red-rimmed eyes, people would notice I'd been crying. The scars looked even worse in daylight. Gingerly, I touched them with my index finger. The skin was so dry, broken and angrily puckered. Gabrielle would be here any minute, this would be the first time I'd seen her since it happened. I told her we needed to talk. A timid knocked sounded. I whipped around in the direction of the door, slowly opening it.

As beautiful as ever, Gabrielle smiled brightly at me. She managed to make our school uniform look like it had come straight off the runway. Her skirt was tight, perfectly complimented her round ass and shapely legs. Her shirt was also tight, a little too tight. Luckily her tie hid the strain that her buttons were battling against on her chest. If I was lucky enough, I got glimpses of her bra throughout the day. She had rolled up her blazer sleeves again,despite being lectured about uniform policy by our teachers.

Her smile dropped when she acknowledged my scars. She threw her arms around my neck, plastering my face in kisses as she squeezed me tightly. After a couple of minutes, she drew back and softly stroked the left side of my face, I nuzzled into her hand.

"What happened to you?" She asked worriedly "Did you get in a fight?"

"Not quite" I sighed, lacing my fingers through hers and taking her into my room, quickly closing the door behind her. I pulled her close and leaned down to kiss her sweetly. "I'm sorry I've been avoiding you, Gabs"

"I missed you" She kissed me again "Are you alright? You look like you've been crying"

"I'm not okay" I admitted "We need to talk"

"I figured" She sat down on my bed and patted the space beside her "What is it?"

"You know how I've been going to therapy?" She nodded "Well it's not really working and the medication I was prescribed just made me feel kind of numb and inhumane, I guess. I don't feel like me anymore so I avoided you and my family because I didn't know how to act around you" I paused "And you're probably wondering what happened to my face. You're not going to like the truth, at all"

"I don't care, Jake. I want to know"

"My dad'd been really ill, which meant my papa was left to do everything that dad would normally do. I don't know if he forgot to or chose deliberately not to but he stopped taking his medication. We were talking and I asked him why I couldn't be enough for him to be happy. He sort of snapped and started yelling, he shut himself in the bathroom. I knew I should have left him alone, I knew I should have but I heard him screaming about a fucking razor blade so I burst into the bathroom to stop him because he's started self-harming again. He told me to fuck off. He told me if I didn't leave I'd get hurt. He fucking told me to leave him the hell alone but I didn't fucking listen to him! He was bleeding, Gabs, I knew he'd been cutting"

"He did that to you?"

"Please don't hate him for it. He cut himself up really bad and Dad's caught him countless amounts of times attempting to slit his wrists or swallow some pills and I don't want to lose him, Gabs"

She didn't say anything, instead she clambered onto my lap and buried her head in my shoulder. She kissed softly down my neck, normally it'd turn me into a hot, horny mess but today was different. The feeling of her smooth lips against my neck was relaxing and calming. I tangled my hand in her curls and rested my head on top of hers.

"I love you" She lifted her head off my shoulder to kiss my scars "You're still super handsome, by the way. Nothing will change that"

"Thanks, gorgeous" I blushed "I love you too"

"I came early because I missed you and I feel like you have a lot of making up to do" She smirked suggestively

"I like the sound of that" I winked

We rushed to meet each other in the middle, lips clashing. Easily, I slipped my tongue into her mouth as my hands subconsciously slid down to her bum, giving her a firm squeeze. She pushed me down on to my back and laid down on top of me, her leg slotted in between mine. After a few moments, her hand sneaked down to grab me through my school trousers. I choked out a pathetic whimper, I haven't gotten off for ages.

"You'e so hard already" She giggled

"There's something else you should know" I muttered, arching my back as I rutted against her hand "That medication stopped me from getting boners so I haven't gotten off for ages"

"Do we have enough time?"

"N-no" I groaned

"I'll come round after school, if you want"

"I can't wait that long!" I whined. She sighed and startd unbuttoning my trousers "Gabs-"

"Shush" She said, yanking down my boxers and allowing my painfully hard cock to flop against my stomach. She licked up the underside of my cock before taking me in her mouth. It only took a couple of deep throats before I was cumming embarrassingly quickly down her throat. It felt so fucking good! She swallowed around me, I almost convulsed.

"Shit. Fuck. Ah!" I hissed

"Jake! You need to leave if you want to get to school on time!"Dad yelled up the stairs

"Perfect timing" Gabrielle grinned, wiping her mouth

"Thank you" I exhaled "I needed that so bad"

"Anytime, baby"

Hurriedly, I pulled up my underwear and trousers and pecked Gabrielle on the lips before grabbing my back and darting downstairs.

"You okay?" Dad frowned, handing me a cereal bar "You haven't eaten, so don't even try lying about it. Gabrielle, will you make sure he eats?"

"Sure" Gabrielle said from behind "Are you ready to go, Jake?"

"Yeah, I guess" I ran my fingers over my scars again "Dad-"

"Call me if you need to" He interrupted "I don't care what I'm doing, I'll come get you. I promise"

"Okay" I mumbled, he kissed me on the forehead "Where's Papa?"

"Jake, don't" Dad said softly "He doesn't need that right now. I caught him this morning with a bottle of pills. He's asleep, I dissolved some of his sleeping pills in water"

"Alright" I sighed "Will you tell him I love him?" Dad nodded"Bye, Dad"

"See you later, have a good day" He pulled me into a comforting hug

"I'll try" I mumbled into his chest

"Look after him for me, will you?" Dad asked Gabrielle

"Of course I will" She said

"Dad" I groaned

"I worry about you too much" He pecked my forehead again "I love you"

 "I love you too"