"Thank you so much for sticking up for Adrian" Gabrielle murmured in between kisses "He really likes you" I grinned and kissed her again.

"He's adorable" I said against her lips "And a really sweet kid" She hummed by way of response and then all coherent thoughts evaporated from my mind as she shifted on my lap, the feeling going straight to my dick. She smirked into the kiss and and rubbed against me again, deliberately. I groaned, biting her bottom lip.

"Ewwwww, stop kissing. It's gross" A small voice piped up. Gabrielle and I broke away from each other immediately, however, I did not let her move off my lap for fear of my erection being on show. Adrian was perched in Gabrielle's desk chair, swinging his legs as they were too short to reach the floor. "Hello" He said sheepishly.

"Adrian, get out!" Gabrielle hissed

"Hey, be nice to your brother" I lightly scolded

"Yeah, listen to Jake" Adrian stuck his tongue out at Gabrielle

"You listen to me, your sister"

"I'll tell Jake you have glasses" Adrian bargained "Oops" He mumbled guiltily

"You have glasses?" I quirked an eyebrow "How come you never wear them?"

"Because they're ugly"

"Nothing looks ugly on you"

"Oh yeah? Adrian, pass me my glasses"

"Lazy" Adrian huffed as he chucked them in her direction, luckily they were in a case or they probably would have smashed.

"Awwww, you look cute" I cooed after she put them on and refused to look at me properly. The frame of her glasses was a tortoiseshell colour, they complimented her eyes perfectly. How on earth could she think she looked ugly wearing them? I lifted up her chin and pecked her on the lips, being careful not to let the kiss linger due to Adrian's presence.

"You think so?" she asked hopefully

"Have I ever lied to you, hmm?"

"No"

"There's your answer, do you need to wear them permanently?"

"Yes"

"Then please wear them, I don't want your eyesight to get worse, love"

"But-"

"For me? Please?" I fluttered my eyelashes "Pretty please?"

"Fine but if I get teased, I'm not wearing them" She insisted

"No, you wear them no matter what. If you wear them for at least a month, I'll give you a special reward" I smirked. She blushed.

"Okay, I'll wear them"

"What's the reward?! Can I know?!" Adrian asked excitedly

"Uh, well.... grown up stuff, Adrian. I'll tell you when you're older"

"But I want to know now" He whined

"No"

"But-"

"No"

 "Fine, can we please do something, Jake?" He pleaded "You're supposed to be my pretend brother"