Time skip (2 weeks later)

"P-princess?" Ben whispered shakily

"Mhm?" I mumbled sleepily, my eyes were still closed or maybe it was too dark to see anything.

"A-are you a-awake?" He asked

"I am now" I smiled, forcing my eyes open "What's up, Benny?" I yawned. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed the glint of tears that were trickling down his cheeks. "Benny?"

"Never mind" He mumbled "I'm sorry for waking you. Go back to sleep, do you want some pills? I know you find it hard to get back to sleep after-" I shushed him, placing my finger against his lips.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked softly, stroking his cheek. He just shook his head and turned over. "Benny, tell me what's wrong" I hooked my arm around his waist and planted a small kiss on the nape of his neck. I climbed over him and kissed him lovingly. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Babe?"

"Mhm?"

"What's wrong?" I cupped his cheeks, wiping his tears from them.

"It's stupid" He muttered "Go to sleep"

"Ah ah ah" I tutted "What do you always tell me?" He smiled weakly and nuzzled into me "Sooo?"

"I had a bad dream" He mumbled

"Tell me about it" He remained silent "Benny, how am I supposed to comfort you if I don't know what upset you?"

"It was about you" He mumbled "Committing suicide. I found you in the bath, bleeding out after you slit your wrists. Y-you'd l-left the t-tap running a-and the w-water was r-red and f-flooding the bathroom a-and you was s-so cold and limp a-and you left me a n-note...." He covered his face with his hands. Silently his shoulders shook as he wept "It s-s-said it w-was all my f-fault"

"Why was it your fault, honey?" I asked softly

"B-because I didn't l-look after you enough and it w-was all m-my fault th-that you a-aren't mentally s-stable"

"Ben, I promise that I would never ever kill myself because of you. You're my reason for staying alive, remember? I love you so much and if I ever did kill myself, I would never ever include you as a reason for why I did it" I kissed him lovingly before snuggling up to him"I love you, Benny"

"I love you too" He held me a little tighter and buried his face in my hair "Will you kiss me?"

"Anything for you" I pecked his nose before connecting our lips.

He pulled me on top of him as our lips moved together in a slow and synchronised movements. I licked along his bottom lip, grazing against his chapped skin. He opened his mouth slightly and our tongues meet in the middle, almost slow dancing together. Ben tangled a hand in my hair, the other one rested on the small of my back.Slowly, his hand slid down to cup my ass and give me a squeeze. I gasped into his mouth. He chuckled in between kisses, continuing to squeeze my bum.

"Benny" I moaned "Y-you'll make me h-hard"

"But you have such a cute bum, I love squeezing it" He pouted, slipping his hand in the back of my underwear

"You love my bum more than you love me" I huffed

"Hmmm, tough choice" He joked

"Princess....?"

"Yes?"

"I know we're old and everything-"

"Old? Excuse me?! I got asked if I was Jake's boyfriend!" I protested

"Oh shut it" He grinned "You didn't let me finish"

"Sorry, carry on"

"Will you... shave your legs?"

"... Why?" I frowned

"And your pubes?"

"Again, why?"

"Because I'm supposed to be the male of this relationship and I'm the one who's fucking hairless. Besides, what princesses do you know with body hair?"

"Shut up"

"Please?" He pleaded "Pleeaaassseeee?"

"Alright, I'll shave all my body hair off" I grinned

"Or wax it, it'll last longer" He suggested with a smirk

"Uh, no way. That shit hurts"

"Fiiinneee" He sighed "Love you, princess"

"Love you too" I went to roll off him but he grabbed me

"Stay there?"

"Sure, babe, wake me up if you have another bad dream"

His hand soothed through my hair, I snuggled up on his chest, breathing in his smell. He took his hand out of my underwear and rested it on top of them, cupping my bum through the lace. I bit my lip, I was semi hard from earlier, I knew Ben could feel it. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but the way he was shifting ever so slightly and squeezing my bum was far from innocent. I wiggled my bum ever so slightly, cursing myself when my cock received the friction it needed. This is ridiculous, I'm 36 and I'm still as horny as a 16 year old!

"Benny, you're a prick" I mumbled, rubbing myself against his stomach. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Bennnnyyyy" I whined

"Go to sleep"

"But I'm hard"

"I know, goodnight" He said firmly "Touch yourself and you won't be able to walk tomorrow"

"But-"

 "Go to sleep"