"I DON'T WANT TO EAT IT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jon yelled, burying his head in the pillows. The small motion triggered a wave of pain and he let out a choked sob. "I hate you"

"I love you too" I sighed "How many times do I have to tell you that you should have used the fricken safeword?"

"Let me slap you" Jon muttered angrily

"You are such a fucking brat, you know" I seethed "I know you're in a lot of pain right now and I know that it is mainly my fault but just cheer up, would you? I don't care if you hate me right now, I'm still going to look after you. I don't care if I have to force this down your throat, you will eat it whether you want to or not" Jon moaned quietly "What?!"

"You have no idea how fucking sexy you are when you're mad" Jon snapped

"Are you seriously hard right now?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" I rested my hand on his tiny waist, hesitating.

"Can I roll you over, princess?" I asked softly

"Just do it slowly" He murmured

"You're doing so well, baby" I praised as I slowly rolled him onto his back, his face was scrunched up in pain "There, are you alright?" He nodded. I let my lips ghost over his, he clutched at the front of my shirt, whimpering.

"Carry on being mad, please?" He pleaded. Carefully, I separated his legs and slotted my thigh between them, rolling his growing bulge ever so slightly. He gasped "Benny, this is NOT fair! We can't have sex"

"I know, baby"

"S-stop" He groaned

"I thought I was sexy when I was angry" I growled, leaning down to bite his neck

"You are" He whimpered

"Princess, I want to see if I can get you off like this" I murmured in his ear "I don't mean anything I say, okay?"

"Okay" He exhaled, his hands were tugging at the hem of my T-shirt.

"I am so sick of your bratty attitude. I treat you like a princess and what do I get in return? Nothing. No gratitude whatsoever. You think you're the most important thing in the whole world, don't you? Sometimes I think you only act up so I'll fuck you harder. So I did, I gave you what you wanted and you're still fucking ungrateful. " I paused, rolling his bulge harder and checking to see he alright. He whined, the front of his panties were becoming damper by the second

"Keep talking" He groaned "Please"

"You're such a needy bitch, aren't you? Bet you'll still be a brat after, won't you? You need to be put in your place. You're nothing but a filthy slut. A fuckhole. Understand?" Jon moaned, his cock was impossibly hard and leaking more and more. "I said do you understand?" I sunk my teeth into his neck again. He yelped and jolted.

"I understand!" He squeezed his eyes shut "I'm just a fuckhole!"

"Does my little slut want to be praised?" Jon nodded "Too bad.Sluts don't get praised. Maybe, once you learn your fucking place and appreciate everything I do for you, I'll praise you. Only good boys get praised. You're such a naughty boy-"

"Benny!" He cried as he came "Oh, Benny!" He buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I asked worriedly "You know I didn't mean anything, right? I know you're only being bratty because I hurt you. I understand, baby. You're not a slut, you're my princess. You know that, right? I love you so much, baby-"

"Benny" Jon giggled "I know, I love you too" He pulled me down so he could kiss me "Will you get me some new underwear,please?"

"Sure, baby" I kissed him again before sliding off the bed and rifling through his underwear drawer. This was not doing anything to help with my raging boner. I snatched up a pair of white panties, they were innocent enough, right? Except when I remembered how tight hey were stretched over Jon's ass and how they perfectly outlined his cock in sexy lace.

"Benny?" Jon said

"Yes, baby?" I snapped out of my trance and turned to look at him

"Can I suck you off?"

"As much as I'd like you to, I don't want to hurt you by moving you around, sweetheart"

"But you're hard, Benny"

"It'll go away" I looked at the panties I was holding "Will you please wear my boxers or something?"

"Why? I thought you liked my panties"

"I do, I like them too much. I don't know if I can handle seeing you in nothing but panties for an entire month without being able to do something about it"

"Consider it a punishment for wrecking me" He smiled "Now hand 'em over"

"You're going to regret that" I smiled back

"I can't wait" He smirked "Can't wait to be used and abused like the filthy slutty fuckhole I am"

"Oh you're really going to regret it now"

"Just go and have a wank in the shower or something" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to walk out the room "Wait!"

"What?"

"Can I have my pants? And some wet wipes?"

"Sorry" I tossed him a packet of wet wipes "Your Majesty" I slipped his underwear over his head

"Hey!" He hit me lightly on the arm "Enjoy your shower"