"Baby, tell me what's wrong" I murmured, nibbling on his earlobe.

"No, Benny. I don't want to have sex right now" Jon tried to wrestle out of my grip.

"That's a shame because it means I get to appreciate your beautiful body whilst being able to comfort you and make you feel better about what's upset you"

"C-can I ride you?"

"Of course, princess"

Jon had his back to me, his beautiful hole stretched open from my fingers, clenching around nothing. Shakily, he guided my cock to his entrance before sinking down on my length. I resisted the urge to buck my hips up at the feeling of his tight warmth surrounding me. Mesmerised, I watched myself disappear into his hole time and time again, until I realised that his body was shaking from tears and not pleasure. Slowly, so I wouldn't jolt him, I sat up and curled my arms around his middle, kissing softly down the side of his neck.

"Baby boy, please tell me what's wrong. Are you sue you want to carry on with this? I hope I didn't force you to have sex-"

"No, Benny. You didn't, I wanted to do this because I thought it would make me feel better"

"Better about what?"

"About Jake thinking that it's his fault I tried to kill myself" He mumbled, pulling my hand up to his chest. My thumb brushed against his nipple, causing him to gasp and press my hand against his nipple. "Benny, please" He whimpered. I took the pink nub between my finger and thumb, gently rolling it between them. He arched his back, grinding down on my cock that I had forgotten was still buried inside him.

"Is that why you yelled at him?" I kissed the nape of his neck. He nodded, placing his hands on my thighs to lift himself up and down.

"I just hate it when he assumes things and thinks he understands when he has no idea. He blames himself for his sister to because he found a blade and never told anyone and then she died"

"He's just trying to put things in perspective, baby"

"Why?"

"Because Jake and I are just trying to make sense of things. If you're in a bad mood, I immediately go through everything that's happened today or the day before to try and find something that could be making you upset. When sometimes, you're just not in a good mood because you're not, there's no reason why and that's so unfair. I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to comfort you if there's no reason for you to be upset? We aren't you and we never will be, it's just difficult for us to understand, so we blame the most logical explanation"

"Benny, Jake is like me, that's one of the problems"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it, he suffers PTSD, he's way too clingy for a 15 year old, he can't sleep properly and he occasionally suffers from night terrors, and he doesn't eat as much as he should. If that doesn't sound the slightest bit like me, I don't know where you've been"

"Baby, it's not a bad thing-"

"Oh, so being mentally unstable is a good thing?" Jon snapped, bouncing harder, causing my head to fall back in pleasure.

"Fuck. No, baby" I gritted my teeth "Can we just finish this and then talk?"