Time skip (5 months later, late in the evening on Jake's 15th birthday)

"Thanks for coming" I breathed, pushing Gabrielle against my closed door

"No problem, happy birthday, Jake" She smiled

"I love you"

"I love you too" She looped her arms around my neck and nuzzled into me. I picked her up by her bum and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her legs around my waist, applying a warm pressure on my crotch. I felt myself get harder and harder every time she shifted in my arms, her ass moving gently against my member. "Jake, you're poking me" She giggled as I sucked a hickey on her neck.

"Stop being so sexy then" I mumbled against her skin.

"Can't help it" She replied "Don't leave too many marks, my parents will freak"

"How else am I supposed to show everyone you're mine?" I kissed her, biting her bottom lip before pulling away. She blushed.

"I have an extra birthday present for you" She murmured

"What is it?"

"Lay on the bed and I'll show you" I placed her on the floor and followed her instructions. Slowly, she brought her hand to the top of her dress and slipped it off her shoulder, exposing a lacy bra-strap. Hungrily, I awaited more. Smoothly, she slid her dress down her body, revealing the sexist lingerie I have ever seen. A red and black lace corset, accompanied by matching panties that were so tight they were practically see-through. Sleek stockings adorned her legs, stopping at mid-thigh. God, she was so beautiful.

All of a sudden, her sexy demeanor changed drastically. She crossed her arms, trying to hide herself and refused to look me in the eye as she blushed a bright pink. She was shy and self-conscious. I rose from the bed and walked over to her, lifting up her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"Gabs" I said softly "You look beautiful, like always"

"Why did I decided to do this?" She groaned "This was such a mistake, don't look at me" She pushed me away and grabbed her dress that was discarded on the floor. I got a perfect view of her ass as she bent over. I felt myself salivate slightly.

"Don't be shy, love" I held out my hand, reluctantly, she took it "I know you feel uncomfortable right now but let me say something before you get dressed, okay?"

"Okay" she agreed timidly

"Firstly, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, with or without that sexy lingerie. Secondly, you have no reason to be shy or self-conscious around me. You are perfect to me and I would never ever look at your body in disgust because it's beautiful. Although I would love to see you wearing that lingerie for the rest of the night, I respect your wishes and if you want to get dressed, that's okay. We can forget this ever happened if you want to. I love you and I don't want you to feel pressured into things you aren't ready for. We'll take this relationship one step at a time" I rested one hand on her waist as I went to kiss her lovingly.

"I..." She bit her lip as she stared at my chest "I'd just feel better if you weren't so clothed, I just feel too exposed right now"

"Okay, love" I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off. Next, I unzipped my skinny jeans and stepped out of them, pulling off my socks too. I was left only in my boxers. "Is this better?"

"Yes" She answered "Thank you, Jake"

"Anything for you, love. Thank you for the present" I kissed her forehead "Let's go to bed"

She snuggled into me once I pulled the covers over us. I rested my chin on top of her head, ignoring how ticklish her hair was. I resisted the urge to touch her anywhere but her back, that was until she started moving against me.

"What are you doing, love?" I asked cautiously

"This lingerie is so uncomfortable" She admitted

"You can take it off, I have pyjama's you can borrow"

"I don't usually wear clothes to bed" She mumbled

"Well, that's perfectly fine with me but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" I squeezed her waist. She sat up and started undoing her corset, unhooking her stockings too. "Do you want me to close my eyes?"

"No, it's okay. You can watch if you want to" She ducked her head and flushed. She removed all of her clothing and lay back down, hurriedly pulling up the quilt. "Goodnight" She said shakily

"Are you sure you don't want any clothes, love?" I stroked her hair as I gazed into her eyes lovingly.

"I'm fine" I sighed, she was not fine. "W-what? You think I should cover myself up?"

"No, love" I soothed "I think you're beautiful and it's an honour to be able to lay with you in my arms, clothes or no clothes"

"Just don't touch me there. I'm not ready for that"

"No touching, I promise" I sat up myself "But let me make this more fair" I pulled off my underwear and rejoined her under the quilt "Please excuse my inevitable boner in the morning"

She gave a weak giggle as I wrapped my arms loosely around her waist and kissed her forehead. She buried her head in my chest, inhaling deeply.

"You smell incredible" She mumbled

"Thanks, love" I smiled "Goodnight"

 "Goodnight"