"Jake! Breakfast!" I yelled up the stairs "You're going to have to be quick getting ready because you have to go to school earlier today!"

"Why, Daddy?" He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, his hair was an absolute mess.

"Because Papa isn't very well so he can't take you" Recently, Jon has been walking Jake to school and then coming to me. I'm so proud of him, before Jake he wouldn't even dream of doing that. However,last night I awoke to Jon throwing up in the bathroom. I managed to convince him to stay home but call me if he needs me. "Jake, have you even combed your hair?"

"Nope" He answered, his mouth full of Lucky Charms cereal "Will Papa be better soon?"

"I hope so" I combed my fingers through his hair, attempting to tame it somewhat. "Have you done your bag?"

"No, Daddy" Jake mumbled guiltily "M'sorry, Daddy"

"It's okay, Jake" I kissed the crown of his head "I'll do it, don't worry"

Soon we were both ready to go, quickly, we went upstairs to say goodbye to Jon.

"Papa!" Jake climbed onto the bed and kissed his cheek, Jon stirred in his sleep, his eyelashes fluttering. "Papa, wake up!" Groggily, Jon opened his eyes, smiling at the sight of Jake.

"I'm awake, Jake" He said sleepily "Have a good day at school, baby"

"I will, Papa, get well soon" He kissed Jon again and hopped down from the bed

"I'll try, baby" Jon looked up at me and held out his arms "Give me a hug"

"I don't want your cooties" I grinned, Jon pouted and looked at me with those big, puppy-dog eyes of his. "Awww" I sat down and enveloped him in my arms "I love you, princess, will you be alright on your own?"

"I'm just gonna be sleeping, Benny" He said "I'll be okay"

"Call me if you need me" I kissed him "I love you"

"I will, I love you too" He kissed me and waved to Jake before laying back down and snuggling under the covers.

Due to having to take Jake to school, I was running late for the staff briefing. Scrap that, I completely missed it. Upon entering my classroom, I was greeted by the head teacher himself. Fuck. I'm never normally late, surely it's no big deal? I gulped and closed the door,sealing my death. He pulled his sleek, shiny laptop from his bag and placed it on the desk. I greeted him but he ignored me and simply gestured for me to sit down. What have I done?!

"Good morning, Mr Cooke" Shit. I thought we were on first name basis?! "I need to speak to you"

"I gathered" I twiddled with my thumbs, glancing up nervously "Although I don't know why"

"So you was not aware of an inappropriate video being shared to the school drives?"

"Uh, no...?" I frowned "What video?"

"This video" He spun the laptop around to show me.

The breath got caught in my throat and I swear my heart stopped beating for a moment. My cheeks flushed as the video loaded and revealed its contents:

Jon whimpered and moaned as I grinded against him, I smirked at his hard on. He clutched at my shirt, desperately for more. He wriggled about helplessly when the pleasure he was receiving became overwhelming. I grabbed 2 fistfuls of the soft material of his jumper and ripped it off. I ran my hands all over his beautiful body. In no time at all, the rest of his clothes were discarded. He wouldn't be needing them tonight. I scrambled off the bed to grab lube and a condom. I watched him with predatory eyes as his hands twisted in the sheets, desperate to touch himself and that gorgeous flushed red tip.

"Why are you still dressed?" He whimpered "Hurry up!" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are you telling me what to do?" I asked in disbelief

"Oh my god, hurry up, Benny!" He whined. I pulled off my clothes extra slowly just to tease him. He couldn't take it any longer and began to pump himself. I growled and had his arms pinned above his head in an instant. He arched his back and rubbed his lower half against my stomach. I went to rip open the condom packet but Jon grabbed it and threw it away.

"I want to feel all of you"

"Okay, baby boy" I kissed him deeply, popping open the cap of the lube bottle and drizzling it over my fingers. I flipped him onto his front and teased his entrance before pushing in a digit. He thrusted back onto my fingers but then I had a better idea. I pulled out my fingers, ignoring Jon's whining, and licked a strip over his hole. He gasped.

"Benny!"He moaned "Oh god!" I continued to eat him out, moaning at how fucking good he tastes and sending vibrations through his body. I pushed my tongue deeper into him, my nose pressed up against him-

"Wh-who sent that?!" I demanded "I have never ever filmed anything like this before!"

"We don't know" He sighed "Are you sure you've never filmed something like this before?"

"Yes! I would never film this! Besides, look at the camera angle! It's on the freaking ceiling or something!" My cheeks flushed even darker when a pornographic moan filled the room. "Turn it off" I buried my face in my hands.

"Ben, I'm sorry but I have no choice but to fire you" He said gently

"What?!" I snapped my head up "No! You can't! Please!"

"I have to"

"I don't have enough money to be unemployed! Jon doesn't work! What am I supposed to do?!" I cried

"I'll write you a reference" He said "It's not my fault you spend your money"

"I have no choice! Most of my money is spent on Jon's medical bills! Please, don't fire me! I have a child to provide for!"

 "Would you rather be unemployed for a short while or have each and every one of your colleagues and students to know about your sex life?"I remained silent "That's what I thought" He stood up and closed his laptop screen "It's been a pleasure to work with you, I'll mail a reference to your house. You can leave once you've collected your things"