"Jake, wake up" Gabrielle whispered, shaking me gently. I groaned and snuggled closer to her, she was so warm. "Jake! Seriously, wake up!"

"W-why?" I yawned "Did my dad call?!" I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes

"No but my dad would like to know why you're here"

"And why he isn't wearing clothes" A deep, male voice added. I froze, technically I wasn't naked.

"This wasn't exactly how I planned to meet your dad" I muttered"Um, good morning, Mr Katsopolis. Nice to finally meet you" Gabrielle muttered a good luck in my ear before slipping out of the bed to sit at her dressing table.

"Ditto" He replied "Now, what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry for any inconveniences, sir...." I bit my lip "My dad has cancer and last night he got admitted into hospital. I thought he was going to die... so I ran. I know what I did was stupid but my dad is going to call me any minute and I'll be out of your way"

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad, kid. I hope he's alright"

"Well, he says he is but I know you don't want to talk about my dad. I'm not naked, I'm wearing my boxers. I didn't particularly want to wear my skinny jeans to sleep in"

"Are you a virgin?" He asked bluntly

"Dad!" Gabrielle hissed

"Are you?" He narrowed his eyes

"I...well... no" I admitted

"What?!" Gabrielle gasped "You're not a virgin?! Who was it? Jake, how could you not tell me that?" Hurt flicked across her face.

"I have to go"

I pulled on my T-shirt and grabbed my jeans, however, Mr Katsopolis was blocking the doorway. He pushed me back into the room and crossed his arms.

 "The last time I got asked that question, I was raped. There, now you know" I turned to look at Gabrielle "And you wanted to know who? It was my papa's ex. Please get out of the way" I wiped my eyes as I pushed past Gabrielle's father and ran out of her house.