"Papa, it's okay" I soothed as I traced my fingers up and down his prominent spine bone in a lazy manner. "It's in the past now, it's all over. Papa, everything is okay"

"Jakey?" Papa murmured

"Mhm?" I kissed his cheek, his tears tasted salty "Yes, Papa?"

"I love you, Jakey" He kissed me on the lips, something he hasn't done since I was 9. "I'm sorry"

"What for?" I asked

"For Dean. I never thought he'd do that. He was so sweet and loving... I could never understand why your dad hated him" Papa cupped my face in his hands and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs "Jakey, what did he do to you?" Papa asked softly. I nuzzled into his hand, a tear slipped out of the corner of my eye. Gently, Papa wiped it away.

"He made me dress in sleazy outfits and waxed my entire body regularly. I learned how to apply makeup, Papa, do you think that's weird? I-"

"Jakey, tell me what he really did to you" Papa interrupted

"He raped me, Papa, you already know that"

"Why? When?"

"He'd been threatening me with it for a couple of weeks after I got taken. One night he told me I had to pole dance too see if I would spark any interest as the newbie. I don't know how to pole dance, Papa" I burst into tears and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"What happened after that?" Papa kissed my forehead and held me tightly

"He dragged me off the stage into the changing rooms and took off my clothes..."

"And then?" Papa prompted

"He made me suck... suck..."

"Give him a blowjob?" I nodded

"He kept thrusting into my mouth, Papa. It made me sick, I threw up" I wiped my eyes before continuing "A-and then he f-fingered me, it hurt, Papa. I got a boner, Papa! How could I have gotten one?! Papa, should I be ashamed?"

"Hey, hey" Papa shushed "Jakey, it was perfectly natural, okay?He probably stimulated your prostate-"

"Papa, what is your prostate?"

"It's a gland near your bladder that only males have, honey. Unfortunately, in some situations, once your prostate is stimulated, you start to produce liquid semen. Sweetie, don't be ashamed that you got a boner" He kissed me again

"He raped me after that, Papa. He made me cum so many times, I blacked out. Papa, I don't understand how you can enjoy having a penis in your ass" Papa choked

"How the hell do you know that?"

"Gee, I don't know. It just never appealed to me that Dad's precious princess would be the one doing the fucking" Papa hit me lightly on the head but grinned

"Watch your language. If I'm not allowed to swear, neither are you"

I laughed and hugged Papa tightly.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek "Thank you for making me talk, I really needed to get that off my chest"

"Anytime, honey" He kissed my nose "I love you too" We stayed nestled in each others embrace until Dad came back into the room and kissed us both on the forehead. "Benny, I'm thirsty"

"Jake, get Papa a drink, would you?" Dad sighed

"What do you want?" I asked Papa "And why can't you get it yourself?"

"You can tell him" Papa said to Dad "It's your fault"

"Actually, I don't want to know" I said hurriedly "I'm just guessing you two were 'at it' last night"

"Yeah...." Dad bit his lip "Except Papa isn't going to be getting out of bed for a month at least"

"Jesus Christ, Dad, what did you do?! In fact, don't answer that" I stood up "Papa, what do you want to drink?"

"Just some water, please"

"Baby, you should eat something too" Dad rubbed Papa's back "What do you want to eat?"

"You are not in a position where I am going to listen to you" Papa said "I am not hungry"

"Princess-"

"I'm going to go..." I stood up and quickly left the room.

When I returned with Papa's glass of water, they were properly bickering. I didn't stray too long.