"Benny?" Jon mumbled into my chest

"Hey, baby" I kissed his forehead "How are you?"

"Bum hurts a little bit" He admitted "Was I out long?"

"Only a couple of hours, princess. Jake texted me, he said we can visit him-"

"I'm not visiting him, Ben" He said flatly "How can I?"

"Because you know how much you'll regret it if you don't"

"But-"

"But nothing. He's your son, Jon" I picked him up, cradling him to my chest. He shivered as the cold air washed over his naked body "Get dressed and before you even think about it, nothing you do or say will stop me from taking you to visit him"

Slowly, I swallowed my pills as I watched him get dressed. I could have taken him right there and then, pinning him against the wall, choking him as I pounded relentlessly into him. He knew what a fucking tease he was being. My jeans were becoming uncomfortably tight. He was bent over, exposing his raw ass to me. His rim was still sore and puffy. I bit my lip so hard, I could taste the blood on my tongue. Ever so slowly he slid a pair of baby blue, lace panties up his freshly shaven legs. They were so sinfully tight over his ass and member, practically see through.

I couldn't stop myself, I leapt up and grabbed his curvy hips,slipping my fingers in his waistband. His breathing hitched, his head fell back onto my shoulder, exposing his pale throat. He whimpered my name as I squeezed his ass through his panties.

"You are so beautiful" I said softly. He blushed and nuzzled into my neck "I love you, baby"

"Even after what I've done?"

"Yes, you couldn't help it. You was mad and he got in the way, he knows what's at stake" I rubbed his lower stomach "Princess, I'm sorry for getting you worked up when we can't finish"

"You're hard too" He pointed out, rubbing his perfect ass against my crotch "Please, Benny?"

"Only because you were being such a tease" I nibbled on his earlobe

"Benny" He mewled "C-can we 69?"

"What?"

"69, suck each other off at the same time?"

"I guess we could, want to help me take off my jeans?" He nodded excitedly and spun around, his fingers expertly worked my jeans down to my knees. "Good boy"