info

Welcome to alpha Ace. In this book the kids are all grown up to their teen years! All those visions throughout the series will finally be explained. And rember who Kaden's brother was?

Thank you @ara for this stunning trailer that you have made. I love it to bits!!

ArrivingTomorrow thank you for this truly amazing cover you made up for me. I love it! And a thanks to peyton_chrome for hosting the contest that helped me find this amazing cover!

Why do I feel like this chapter is the one where I place all needed info? Well anyways I'm going to request a trailer to be made using the song skillet rise and revolution. That's this books theme song. (Song above)

I changed how Aven was described in books 2 and 4 I think. He dosent have black hair but brown hair.

Ace and Annachi are a different type of book. This book won't revolve around them as much but some major parts will.

You will finally get to see the end of an Era and the beginning of an Era through the prophecy that has been known, but never told.

Actors:

Shawn mendes as Blaze
Eric Dane as Wyatt Chandler
Adem Baldwin as Deven
Travis Van Winkle as James

Shawn mendes as BlazeEric Dane as Wyatt ChandlerAdem Baldwin as DevenTravis Van Winkle as James