Chapter 81: Fatality

Tessa's p.o.v

We all sat around for the rest of the day. None of us had any sort of appetite in us. Maybe it's because of the vermin in our town square.

"Leaders, Alphas. It is time for Demitri's Execution. Your parents have had their fun once more."

A guard said and we all stood up and walked out of the living room. As we walked outside the shouts of men and women filled our ears.

"KILL HIM!"

"DIE MUTT!"

Many shouts like those were thrown around the area. We walked on stage and I saw Demitri. His face was all bloodied and bruised, his shirt and pants with wholes and blood stains. He looked like the definition of torture.

"Jasmine and Jacob didn't want to be here for this so it's just us."

Griffen said and we all nodded.

"Do you guys want to help with this?"

Blaze asked him and he sighed. He looked towards Demitri and looked at the ground right after.

"Our mates wouldn't want us to be vengeful as we have had our time with them. They would want you to avenge them."

Griffen spoke with wisdom beyond his years. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank you."

I tell him as he walks away. Kaden, Sage, Griffen, and Annachi all walk away from what's about to unfold. I can't blame them for it. What we have planned should be considered a fatality.

"You have all gathered here this very day to witness the grand execution of Demitri Mills. Let the execution begin!"

Blaze yells and the crowd claps and cheers. The sun has set by now as winter is nearing. As winter is nearing it also means that every females heat will as well. In the month of December all the females mated or not go through heat in hopes of getting pregnant. Right now it's late November.

I relight the lamps near us so that the fire will light up this area. I also lit all the lamps out in the crowd as well. The crowd was silent as we went through with the proper ceremony.

Abraham and Colton were covered in a clear plastic poncho so that they wouldn't get all bloody. Madelyn discovered the execution we will use and I'm rather happy with her choice. Emma healed all of us during practice for this and Blaze and I will do the honors.

With all the lamps lit the air smelled of smoke and ash. Demitri still whimpered as his feet were still smoking. Colton and Abraham unhooked his chains and made him stand mid stage.

Grandpa and Guinevere walked on stage. Grandpa had the largest smile on his face like he knew something we didnt. They stopped once they were clearly in Demitri's line of sight. Blaze held Demitri's head in place as grandpa pulled Guinevere in close to him. He pressed his lips to her's as they kissed. Demitri yelled in pain as he watched. Grandpa kissed down the innocent ladies neck as she gripped his shoulders for support.

"Mine."

Grandpa whispers right before he bites into her neck. Guinevere moans in plusure as Demitri yells in pain and betrayal. Grandpa groaned as he held her close to him. When he pulled away the mark on her neck changed from 'Demitri Mills' to 'Wyatt chandler'.

"I, Guinevere Chandler, reject Demitri Mills as my mate."

Guinevere yells out and grandpa kisses her roughly. Demitri screams in agony as grandpa and his new mate walk off. The crowd shouts and cries out in cheers. We quiet them down as Blaze and I grab the Kitanas.

"Quod malum dux mors est!"

My mate and I yell out in Latin. It translates to 'Death to the leader of evil'.

I bring my Kitana down on his right shoulder blades as Blaze brings his down on Demitri's left. He screams in pain . We slice through his arms. Demitri's fallen limbs fall to the ground. Blaze and I then cut off his legs from his waist down. He yells in the most agonizing way possible as he began for mercy. But Blaze and I are not done yet. We place our hands together and fire flows through out Demitri's body. He screams as his organs are being cooked. I let go of Blaze's hand as our abilities continue to work. I punch a whole into Demitri's chest and pull out his beating heart. I show it to him right before I squeeze it so hard that it bursts. Blood scatters everywhere and I stand up.

"This war! THIS WAR IS OVER!"

everyone on stage screams and the whole crowd joins in with us for it. Blaze and I shift as we lead the run out to the rouge palace. The rouge palace is where we kept all the bodies so I could burn them.

After about a half an hour everyone was here and all of my friends locked hands together. We imagined fire taking its hold on the palace and everything inside it. Together our powers made fire fall from the sky with fire lightning, fire rain and fire decoys. The whole palace was taken over by flames and we shifted back to face our Allied packs.

We let out a long victory howl and everyone joined in. I couldn't be happier right now. We won against Demitri and he is dead. What could ever be better?! Our parents must be proud.