Chapter 82: Heat

One month later (Mid December AKA mandatory heat time AKA mature chapter)
Tessa's p.o.v

It's been one month since the war ended. Things are slowly becoming normal once again. Blaze, Colton, Abraham, and even Jacob received an alpha title. Jasmine got marked by Jacob as well.

So far we have been ruling grouping every pack together so we would have an easier time controlling them all. We divided the Allied packs into four sections instead of seven. We have the intelligence section which consists of the loyalty and Intelligence members. There is the warrior section which consists of the warrior and fear pack. We also have the Noble section which is made up of the power and Nobel packs.

Blaze and I over look the prison pack because the intelligence sector has been renovated to only be used for collages, Upscale jobs, and large businesses.

But one thing has been bugging me. It's December which means a mandatory heat. But this time I have a mate here with me.

What a is a heat? Well it's a time where a she wolf will feel like she's got fire inside her that's burning her alive. The worse a she-wolfs heat the more her mate will have to mate her to make it stop.

She will give off an addicting scent that will make other males want to mate her. Her mate will normally mate her right away in hopes of warding off other males. Sometimes a male will take his mate away from the pack for a while so when it does hit he won't worry about other males.

The only thing that can stop this heat is your mate. Your mate gives off this feeling that cools your body each time he touches you during your heat. Males will become more possessive before, during, and about a week after their mates heat.

Blaze has been really possessive over me lately and I don't want to suffer this heat. When you find your mate your heat will hurt a lot more. It's the moon goddess' way of getting more pups into the world.

My heat was notoriously bad before I met Blaze. I'm scared what it will be like now that I have this man in my life.

Blaze and I have the day off thankfully. So far none of the other females have hit their heat. Anyways Blaze and I were relaxing in a large room in the prison packs pack house. The pack house was renovated to be more equipped for our needs. Blaze has kept me on this floor for a week because of my upcoming heat.

I won't go into details because of a strong heat that stormed throughout my body. I screamed and fell to the ground. Blaze imeaditly ran to my side and his eyes turned pitch black.

"Must mate."

He growls as he lifts me up. He carries me over to the bed in the corner of the room. The bed had black sheets and grey fluffy pillows. He threw me on the bed and climbed over me.

He slammed his lips onto mine. I imeaditly let him have dominance as the heat was becoming unbearable and this just started. He took my tank top off of me as he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

He growled as he kissed down my neck. I readjusted myself so I could be straddling my hunk of a mate. He sucked and nipped at his mark on my neck as I moaned. I lifted his shirt over his head as his hands traced my body.

He reached behind me to unclip my bra. I kissed his plump lips as he struggled with it. I let my hands glide all over his sculpted chest and abs. He groaned as I kissed his neck. I haven't marked him yet for some reason.

As he finally got my bra unclipped I bit down into his shoulder. He groaned loudly in plusure as his grip on my hips pulled me closer to his body. I pulled away only to be forced to stand. I was pushed against the wall by Blaze as his hands glided up and down my sides.

His lips attacked mine as he began to group my breast and I moaned into his kiss. He smirked against my lips as he got down on his knees. He Untied my sweat pants and slid them down my legs. I kicked them off and he threw his shorts across the room.

He was only in his boxers and I was only in my underwear. He laid me on the bed as he took my soaking wet panties in his teeth and slowly slide them down my legs. He flung them across the room and his eyes were still black with lust.

A large buldge was poking at his American Eagle boxers. He took his boxers off and I took a moment to admire my mate in all his naked glory.

His toned arms and sculpted chest went perfectly with his well defined V line. That V line lead to.....

I imeaditly crossed my legs wondering how on earth that would fit in me. He chuckled and climbed on the bed towards me. He kissed my lips and looked me in the eyes.

"Spread your legs."

He spoke softly and I shook my head. He kissed my lips again as his eyes never left mine.

"Then lay in your stomach and trust me."

He said and I did as told. I laid on my stomach and I felt him straddle my thighs. His lips left kisses all down my spine until he got to the top part of my butt. His finger trailed itself down my spine and I shivered in anticipation.

"Turn on your back."

He whispered in my ear and I did as told. Whatever he did it worked. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he kissed my lips.

"It's a good thing I put a condom on while you weren't looking. Is this your first time?"

He asked me and I nodded while I blushed. He chuckled while he pecked my lips.

"It's mine as well."

He said as he slowly entered me. At first it was only a minor discomfort but he soon stopped and pulled out completely. I opened my eyes just as he pounded himself into me.

I gasped as I felt something inside me tare. Tears fell down my cheeks as I was stretched out at maximum speed. Blaze stayed completely still as I adjusted to his large size.

After what felt like hours of pain I felt my first wave of plusure. I moaned and began to buck my hips. Blaze growled and began to roll his hips against mine.

He started slowly but got faster as he went. The louder my moans the faster and harder he became.

"Damn baby, so tight."

He groaned and that's what sent me over the edge. I moaned louder than I ever did that night. I felt my walls clench around his member as I relised my seed onto him. My organism triggered Blaze's own as his member twitched and relised his hot seed into the condom.

He pulled out and stood up. He went to pull the condom off and as he did i noticed how much plusure I actually gave him. About 2 inches of the condom was filled with his seed. If he wasn't wearing that I would definitely be pregnant.

A few minutes later he came back and laid down next to me. My hest was over and I was glad. But I was even more happy to be in the arms of my mate. In the arms of the man I love.