Chapter 35: marks

Emma's p.o.v

"W-w-what?"

I ask him in disbelief. I know when Tessa and Blaze went through the marking process it was in the heat of the moment. But this? This is unexpected.

"I want to mark you. I've noticed that Tessa and Blaze's powers are  stronger than everyone elses. I love you and I want that too. So Emma can I mark you?"

He asks yet again and I look down at my hands. He takes my hands into his larger ones and sparks fly between us.

'Yes. Say yes.'

Energy encourages me and with the sparks it's clouding my mind. Do I want him to mark me? Should I let him? What will mom and dad think? What will Marc think when I find him?

"Yes."

I tell him and he smiles. He stands and I stand with him. He pulls me in close and kisses my lips. I gladly kiss back as I tangle my fingers in his hair. His hands are around my back to hold me close to him.

We pull away for air but he doesn't stop. He begins to kiss over my jaw and down my neck. He kisses my shoulder and nips at the spot where he will mark me.

I gently pull on his hair to encourage him to finish what he's started. He gently places a kiss to the spot where he will mark me.

"You sure about this?"

He asks me as he leaves his lips near my neck. My hands are still in his hair as I nod.

"Yes Abraham, do it."

I whisper and he kisses the spot once more. He stays away for a few seconds before a sharp pain is felt. But as soon as it came it was gone. Plusure over took the pain.

I felt my legs to limp and the only thing keeping me standing was Abe's arms. He pulled away and kissed away the blood that came from his mark. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Sleep, I've got you."

Abraham said as he picked me up and carried me away. Sleep over took me before I knew where we were going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annachi's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were still loading up the needed supplies for the battle. Everyone was moving about and doing their jobs. Emmalyn has been depressed a lot after the news that her best friend, ava, has died from the Red Flu. Her mate, James, has a new mate now and is happy.

The red flu was a very lethal virus that spread around the untied packs. It killed many werewolves. About 10 to 15 percent of the population was immune but the other 80 to 85 present had to be cured. Sadly, ava wasn't immune.

"Hey Annachi."

I hear a female voice call out and i turn my head to see Thea. Thea is the beta female of the Navy pack.

"Hey Thea."

I tell her as she walks up to me. I lean over a railing on the deck as I watch the people more.

"You know, I think Ace is itching to mark you."

She says and I turn to her. She leans on the railing next to me and I look at her mark.

"Really?"

I ask her and she turns to me and nods. A small smile is on her lips.

"How can you tell?"

I wonder out loud and she smiles.

"You see how me keeps glancing at you? It's a sign that he wants you. You notice how his eyes flash color when your around other men? That's his Possessiveness. (Funny story at end of chapter about this) see how his hands are in his pockets a lot? I don't even want to explain why."

She says and I nod. I take a look at my beast of a mate and realize that all she says is true.

"I'm going to ask him."

I tell her and she furrows her eyebrows.

"What?"

She asks with a slight smirk on her lips.

"Ask him to mark me."

I tell her as I begin to walk over to my mate.

'We could go up and kiss him just to embarrass him. Or we could go up and Mark him ourselves! That sounds like fun! Or! Or! Or we could-"

My wolf goes on and on as I walk over towards him.

"Hey Ace, can I talk with you?"

I ask as he turns his attention from Wyatt and Mark to me.

"Sure. Be right back guys."

He says as he takes my hand. He leads me inside and up to his room. My horny wolf is sending me thoughts I would rather not repeat.

Once we get to his room I walk over and sit on his bed. He shuts the door and sits next to me.

"What's the matter love?"

He asks as he holds my hand. I take a deep breath and look into his eyes.

"Mark me."

(A/n)

Okay so here is the funny story. So me and my friends were eating out at a restaurant and we were about to order. Well this blonde guy with blue eyes walked in and looked at me up and down. Well one of my guy friends noticed this and litterly walked away from the counter just to stand so close to me that our arms touched when my arm was pressed flat against my side. When the blonde guy looked away my friend went back to order.

Like, what the heck?!