Chapter 28: warning

Madelyn's p.o.v

"We need to get back to the pack house!"

Both Colton and I scream as we shift. I bolt off towards the pack house. Worry filled my mind as my father sounded so worried.

I raced through the forest. Jumped over logs and bushes and waved through trees. Eventually I made it to the pack house to see that we were under attack.

I watched as Tessa and Blaze ran into the battle. Tessa jumped and shifted into her wolf. She landed on the back of a Rouge and attacked the back of its neck near its head. Blaze threw a wolf off his back at attacked it.

Emma and Abraham were no where to be seen but Jasmine and Jacob were. Jacob was fighting off two rouges while jade was defending some pups.

I ran into battle with Cole to my left. I jumped in and attacked a female she wolf. I jumped on her and she rolled on the ground. I let go of her and we began circling one another. I lunged at her and bit into her neck. She threw me off and I went straight into a wolf that was about to kill Blaze.

The other wolf and I landed on the ground. This wolf was brown and white and had a sleek body. A Rouge she wolf.

She growled at me and I growled back. We began circling each other and she jumped at me. I jumped to the left and clawed at her side. Blood began seeping through the claw marks and she yelped.

She jumped back at me and bit into my shoulder. I yelped and scratched at her face. She let go of me as blood dripped from the wound on her face.

I jumped back at her and landed on her back. I went to bite at the back of her neck but she rolled on the ground. I didn't let go and quickly bit into the back of her neck.

She let out a loud howl as she died. All the rouges ran off except one. This large brown wolf growled at me. His eyes were black as night and the wolf under me shifted to reveal Elise, Demitri's daughter.

The brown wolf lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. He bit into my other shoulder and I howled out in pain. He bit down harder and I began to feel light headed.

The brown wolf was tackled off me by Colton and Abraham. Both boys began to attack the wolf as Tessa and Jasmine ran over to me. A white wolf was with them.

The white wolf had violet eyes and I knew it was Emma. Emma licked my wounds and they imeaditly healed up. I looked over to see aven holding the brown wolf up by his cuff. The cuff is a area of skin a mother wolf uses to carry her pups around with.

Blaze walked up to Tessa in his human form. He looked down at me as I stood up. He placed his hand on Tessa's back to steady himself.

"Kill the wolf."

Blqse says and I walk up to the brown wolf. He growls at me but I attack his throat. I thrash my head around and I feel his body go limp.

I dropped his body and Abe did as well. His body hit the ground with a loud thud and shifted back.

The alphas and lunas all walked out towards us. They were in wolf form but all the alphas could talk to all the children.

"This was only a warning attack. I searched the bodies and found a letter. It said that Demitri was nearly ready to attack. The only reason he tells us is because his son is here and he dosent want to hurt him.-"

"Hurt me my butt."

Jacob butted in as he cut dad off and I laughed.

"Anyways he told us to meet him in the valley of the great battle. We have to be their in three weeks and we need to be ready."

Altaïr told us and we nodded our wolf heads.

"Blaze, Tessa, follow me. We are going to find out your mate powers."

Griffen said and Blaze and Tessa walked off with him.

"Madelyn, Colton, we're off to find pit what your mate powers are."

Ace said and he lead us off. I heard Emma and Abraham going with dad and Jasmine and Jacob going with Altaïr.

Well here we go!