Chapter 7: How, Who, What, Where, When

Thank you G1rlDatl0vesUn1c0rns for your amazing covers you entered. If anyone hasn't noticed by now I don't let anyone's hard work go by uncredited.

Annachi's p.o.v

I walked into the pack house and up to Kaden's office. I took off my helmet and hood as a sign of respect for the alpha family.

I knocked on Kaden's office door and Luna Raven opened the door. I bowed my head to my luna and she nodded back.

"Come in touch two."

She says and I look back up at her. Her brown hair is tied back into a pony tail and she has on her warrior gear.

"Thank you luna."

I tell her as she holds the door for us. As Tayla and I walk inside the luna leaves after us. Kaden is standing behind his desk in his warrior uniform. With him as general his uniform had black kombat boots, army green kombat pants, green silk under tee shirt and long sleeve shirt, a bullet proof vest, his jacket, helmet, and his metals. As general you wear metals instead of badges and your gear is better than the others. But just by a little bit.

"You two ready?"

He asked as he put his helmet on. His right arm held the general badge unlike everyone else's.

"Yes sir."

He reply and he nods. He grabs his duffel bags and we lead the way out. On our way down the stairs we pass raven and Maddy.

We go back outside and two black trucks now sit in front of the pack house. I look over to kaden and he throws his stuff in the bed on one truck.

"Throw your stuff in the bed of the other one. I'm going to the prison pack you two are going to the Power pack."

He says and we throw our stuff into the bed of the other truck. I turn around to see Maddy run out and into her father's embrace. I put my helmet and hood back on as I approach kaden.

"We will be off now. See you again alpha."

I address him and he helps Maddy into the truck. He nods and we climb back into our truck. Kaden pulls away first and we follow him.

"I'm nervous."

Tayla tells me and I furrow my eyebrows. Normally she's excited to go visit the other packs in hopes of finding her mate.

"Why?"

I ask her and she sighs.

"If we fail to train everyone properly their blood will be on our hands."

She says and I come up with something she can quote me on later.

"Rember, do not worry about the future. Always enjoy the present, that's why they call the present the present."

I tell her and she nods. I am a woman of few words but my words are powerful.

As we drive I begin to think of how I'm going to train these brave men and women. I have the power pack Tayla has the Intelligence pack. 

I've heard the power pack is decent in fighting. But as of recently the rouges numbers grew from 234,000 to 278,000 mutts. The total Allied pack warriors number only around 100,000 as of now. But if we pull in any able and willing females and boys ages 15 and up that are able and willing we would only have around 250,000 warriors. That's not good enough!

We get to a cross roads and kaden turns left and I go straight as Tayla didn't tell me otherwise. She is on map detail so she will direct me.

I went back to thinking on the pack situation. How will I train them? In what will I train them in? When will training be? Where will it be?

Well how will I train them? I'll train them hard and use force when needed. What will I train them in? I'll train them in speed, strength, reflex, immunity, and the basic stuff. The basic stuff is how to shoot a gun, throw a knife, fist fighting, defensive moves, tag team, and endurance. When will I train them? Early in the morning and late at night. From 3AM to 3PM and from 9PM to midnight. They will learn to work on less sleep. Where will I train them? A very large open field or forest. If I need to I will force them to clear an area as part of training. What about the young kids who will be training? They will do circuits. Circuits with 30 push ups, 100 sit up, 4 minute planks, 5 mile human run, 10 mile wolf run, 100 jumping jacks, hand to hand combat, 20 pull ups, 2 minute bent arm hang, and finally stretches then a long run in human form back home. The pregnant, weak, or unwilling or unable? They will be trained in the medical feild. They will learn how to stich up a wound, how to splint someone's arm, how to remove something from someone's body, how do to an amputation, and how to knock someone out. That and other medical stuff.

I look at the map and make a left, then two rights, then another left, then another right.

"Left or right?"

I ask Tayla and she wakes up...... WAKES UP?!?!?

 WAKES UP?!?!?