Chapter 23: on edge

Tessa's p.o.v

I watched as my dad stormed towards us. His eyes held anger, disappointment, and it was all directed at Blazs.

Dad gripped Blaze by the back of his neck and lead him into the house. I followed behind him as dad lead him into Ace's office.

"Sit."

Dad ordered both of us. Blazs sat in a chair and he pulled me on to his lap. Dad growled at this and Blaze growled back. The door opened and in walked mom, Annachi, and Ace.

"What we're you thinking Blaze!?"

Ace yelled at my mate as dad pulled me off him. I whimpered at the loss of contact as I was sat in the chair next to him.

"I asked him to!"

I shouted out as I stood up and slammed my hands on the desk. The tension in the room was enough to place me on edge. Every little thing ticked me off to no extent.

"You what?!"

Mom screams at me as she throws Her hands in the air. Ace is panting hard and Annachi is trying to comfort him. Mom is fuming and so is dad.

"I asked him to."

I spoke slowly and that only got her more mad. Dad backed her up on this as Blaze stayed silent.

"Tessa! You are too young to be tied to him forever! I don't care if he's your mate!"

Dad yelled at me and I growled. My eyes began to glow orange out of anger.

"Blaze! Your such an idoit to mark her when she's only turning 15!"

Ace yelled at his son. I turned and growled at him. He growled back and Blaze growled at him which in turn caused my dad to growl at Blazs.

"I flippen asked him to mark me and he did! So what?! This is irreversible and I'm glad! Nothing can remove the mark!!!!"

I shouted at all of them. Tensions were so high that even breathing causes me to spin off.

"We know how to remove your mark and we will!"

Ace yelled at us and both Blazs and I growled at him. He gasped as he looked behind us.

"You will not remove my mark from what's mine!"

Blaze roared with his wolf partly in control. Just then a knock sounded at the door. Mom sighed and went over to open it. Once it was open I saw kaden standing there.

"Derek and Scarlett have called for a meeting. And we all need to be there."

He said and we nodded. I stormed out in front of everyone and made my way to the meeting room. I walked in and took place. People looked into my eyes and looked away.

I sat down in my spot and Blazs took a seat next to me. My parents sat on the other side of me and Blaze's parents sat on the other side of him. People began filing in and taking their seats.

Dante, Wolfe, grandpa, Tex, James, Remi, another man and Thea also came in and took their seats as well. They sat along the wall as they listened in.

"I have called you here to discuss demitri. We have delayed these war meetings for too long. With Blaze and Colton's fight, Wyatt arrival, and with the founding of potential powers we need to talk."

Derek said and Blazd took hold of my hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"We have recently found out that kaden has a brother. His brothers name was Mickey and we have traced Kaden's blood to find a match. That match lead to alpha Mark. Mark, you and kaden are brothers."

Griffen spoke out and dad and kaden gasped. As did mom and Maddy. I was stunned but shook it off.

"As for demitri, what are we going to do about him?"

Jasmine asked and everyone began to think.

"Anyone rember alpha Henry? How he had a lead on demitri but was killed after?"

Colton spoke out and Blaze wrapped his arm around me. I sighed in contentment.

"Yes! My grandfather had a lead but was killed by demitri! I just know it! This is what he believed before his death!"

Abraham shouted out as he leaned on the table.

"I see but with his growing army the kids won't be able to fight."

Dad spoke out and i gasped.

"Excuse me?! But I will fight no matter what any one tells me! If I'm made to reform this alliance than I'll fight for it! I'll die trying other wise!"

I shout at dad as my eyes glow red yet again.

"No your not!"

Mom shouts at me and I growl and stand up. The chair Flys back and hits the wall. I slam my hands on the table in the process.

"Yes I am! No one can stop me!!"

I roar out and I storm out of the room.  I slam the door open and run down the hallway. I hear footsteps following after me but I growl as soon as I make it outside.

I shift and dash off. The foot steps can still be heard after me. I run until I can't no more. I run around the territory 39 times before I collapse by the shore.

I look behind me to see Blaze's dark brown wolf approach me. He whimpers as he nuzzles my fur. I lay there panting super hard.

I hear the rest of my friends run through the bushes and Emma runs up to me. Her eyes glow a vibrant vilot and she places her hand where my heart is. Instantly I feel all the breath return to me and I watch as her eyes collect a green ring around the pupil. I gasp and so does everyone else.

I look at my reflection to see both of my eyes have a red ring around the pupil. Both of Blaze's eyes have a orange one.

I look around at all my friends to see they all have one or both eyes different.

What's going on?