Chapter 25: Or else

Colton's p.o.v

I looked at Romen and sighed. The mark on her neck says adem so I'm guessing that's her mate. I sigh and walk towards the group.

"Romen?"

I ask once I get to the group. Everyone turns to face me and the woman with long blonde hair steps out.

"That's me. How can I help you?"

She asks. Her voice is so innocent and soft. It reminds me of the moon goddess herself.

"I need to know if my mate will ever forgive me and I heard your the one to speak to about that."

I tell her and she smiles.

"Walk with me dear boy."

She says and I begin to follow behind her. We walk a little ways into the forest and we sit on a log.

"What did you do?"

She asks me with a motherly tone to her voice.

"I rejected my mate then I went to a witch and told her my heart changed. But I then went off and challenged alpha Blaze for his mate and lost. Now I've been crying over my stupidity and regret for the past week. Will leader Madelyn  ever forgive me?"

I tell her and she nods and gives me her full attention. She takes my hand in her's and smiles.

"Dear boy I can't tell your heart and mind are at a disagreement. They are at odds with one another and it hurts you. You've been making the wrong choices and it's hurting everyone around you. Those people that were once your friends now exclude you because of what you did. Now you must make it up to them."

She tells me and I sigh.

"I already know that but how?"

I ask her and she places two fingers on my forehead.

"Mother show this boy what I can not."

She whispers and I feel my world go black.

I open my eyes imeaditly and look around. The area around me is a large lake that's near my home. I walk over to it and sit near the waters edge.

"Hello Cole."

I hear a mystical voice say. Her voice is soft like silk and sweet as honey. I turn around and see a woman with striking blue eyes and flowing long black hair. She is dressed in a long white dress. She is beautiful.

"Luna."

I bow to the knee and she smiles.

"Arise for you are chosen by me."

She says and I obey. I stand and look her in the eyes.

"My daughter tells me you have made many mistakes. Yes?"

She asks as she walks around the area.

"That is true."

I tell her and she nods.

"I can't tell you everything but I can tell you this. Madelyn won't forgive you easily. You must make it up to her and show her you have truly changed. You must do this my son because if you don't, Demitri will win and everything will be crushed."

She tells me as she turns to face me. I sigh and look down at the ground in shame.

"What if I fail again!?"

I ask her and she grips my shoulders. She looks me in my eyes as she lifts my head up.

"You won't my son. I've kept demitri at bay for this long. His army has been held back by the works of fate and myself. You need to make it up to her and fast. Fate and I can't hold them back much longer. Tell your friends that their powers must be learned their mate powers must be mastered. Without them you will fall. Please my son, hurry."

She tells me as I fall to the ground. My world goes black yet again and I open my eyes to see a terrible image.

'If you do not do as she has said this is what will become of you.'

A male voice boomed as I watched the Scene unfold before me. The loyalty and Intelligence packs are on fire. Fire is bursting out of the buildings and people are running away. The warrior and fear packs are suffering from attacks. Rouges are storming in and slaughtering men, women, and rapeing children of all ages. In the power and Nobel packs are putting up a fight but they are on the loosing side. The prison pack is getting bombed and I watch as all my friends are lined up. Their hands are tied up above them and their legs are shackled to the ground speak apart.

They are lined up and both male and female rouges take turns looking at them. A burly male rouge looks at Tessa and kisses her roughly. Blaze thrashes around as his eyes glow red. All of my friends eyes glow their wolf's eyes color.

A female rouge approaches Abe and kisses his neck. Emma growls and thrashes around in her chains. She screams out in pain as a male rouge marks her where Abe's mark is.

Emma passes out and Abe is shot dead. Blaze broke one of his arms free and he was killed by a slit throat. Tessa shifted into a Lycan form but was killed imeaditly by a gun shot. Emma isn't breathing anymore because of the marking. Jasmine is given a shot with liquid silver in it. Jasmine dies imeaditly and Demitri walks up behind a screaming Jacob and breaks his neck. Madelyn is crying her eyes out as rouges kill her parents right in front of her. Madelyn died from torture while I am sitting next to demitri's family.

"You did good Colton, very very good."

Demitri says as he sits next to me. I look at the blonde bimbo on my lap and Mark her as mine.

My eyes shoot open and I look around. Romen is still sitting where she was before and I'm still in the forest.

"What you just saw was what will happen if you don't get her heart. Now go."

Romen says and I race off to find my mate.