Chapter 52: Not fast enough

Jasmine's p.o.v

Just stay on the side lines they said. You will be perfectly fine, they said.
Well they say a lot of crap.

I rip a rouges head off and the body falls to the ground as I throw the head and hit the other rouge with it. I kill the rouge by bitting it's throat out. The metallic taste of blood fills my mouth as the rouges body goes limp.

I lift the dead body's with my levitation and I throw them at some rouges in the battlefield. I manage to crush one rouge in the process.

I levitate a Rouge head as I toss it into the battle feild. I smirk when I hear the yelp of a Rouge wolf as they probably got some skull stuck in their paw.

I see a Rouge running towards me but I just lay on the ground. I pick the rouge up and toss it back and fourth in the air. I throw it into the battle and it kills itself and two rouges with it.

I give out a wolf like smirk as I wait for another injured wolf to come towards me. I see a small group of rouges coming towards me. I stand up and growl and one rouge shifts back.
He has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and a slight stubble.

"Now now little one. I would watch what you do."

The sketchy rouge said as he stood in front of me. I crouched low to the ground and held my tail high. One wrong move and I would kill him.

"Now we wouldn't  want something bad to happen now would we?"

He asks and I shift back. I'm fully clothed in a dark green tee shirt and kombat pants. I'm bare foot though but I have a gun in my hand.

"What do you want?"

I ask as I point the 45 caliber pistol at them. I'm not afraid to shoot and when in doubt, it was a muscle spazzem.

"Bring her forward Elliott."

The blonde man said and a tall, buff man walked forward. In front of him he had a short woman with a black bag over her head. Elliott removed the bag and I saw my mom standing there.

She had a gag in her mouth but she didn't have a blind fold on. These rouges were smart, but not Intelligent.

'Dad the rouges have mom. She's standing in front of me right now. Don't respond just hurry.'

I mind link my dad as I knew he would help. My dad and mom had a one in a million kind of love. Dad loved mom with all he had and mom loved him back just as much.

"Now you either join us or we kill her. Your choice."

The rouge said and I saw dad's wolf come charging up from behind them. I smirked and the rouge that held mom in the foot. He gasped and let mom go.

Dad wasn't fast enough and neither was I. Everything was in slow motion as it played out before me. I couldn't make myself move fast enough no matter how hard I tried.

Because before we knew it the blonde man shifted into his wolf form and tackled my mother to the ground. Her hands were bound so she was helpless. Dad killed off a Rouge as he turned his attention over to us. The blonde rouge bit down on mom's throat and thrashed his head around.

Mom's head was separated from her body.

I shot the blonde wolf as tears streamed down my face and dad lunged at the wolf. I ran out of bullets as dad began to kill the blonde wolf.

Dad lunged for his neck as he scratched at the wolf's stomach. Once dad bit down on his neck dad thrashed his head from side to side.

The blonde wolf didn't die just yet, no, dad wouldn't allow it. Dad shifted above the wolf and dad's eyes glowed gold. Dad shoved his hand through the wolf's chest and ripped out its still beating heart. Dad squeezed the heart until it popped and the rouge died.

Both dad and I let out a loud howl of pain. I lost my mother while dad lost his mate.

I sobbed more as dad did as well. I didn't care that I had blood all over me and I don't think dad did either. We both ran into each other's arms as we cried.

We just held each other as we cried. Emma and Griffen's howl followed soon after ours. But right now, my dad and I are sobbing over the death of our luna.

Rest in peace mother.