Chapter 60: Talks

Madelyn's p.o.v

I woke up a while later and above me was a white ceiling. What? I looked around and realized I was in the medical bay. I reached up and touched my neck but pulled away as soon as I felt the flash of pain.

It all came back to me then. Colton cheating on me, me finding out. Then Cole wanting to talk and me rejecting his apology. That lead to his force marking of me and my friends attacking him.

I sighed and looked around the room. In the bed next to mine was a drunk and passed out Deven with a drunk and passed out Azure next to him. I chuckled silently to myself as I continued to look around the room. Across the room from my bed was Tessa and in a separate bed was Blaze. Okay, strange.......

In the bed next to Blaze was a lady with brown hair with the tips dyed red. She was sitting up with her back pressed against wolfe's chest. Wolfe was asleep but the lady was awake and reading a book.

"Hello?"

I speak softly and I catch the lady's attention. She looks up from her book and smiles at me. I adjust my pillow so I'm sitting up on the bed.

"Hi, I'm Valkry."

She says and I smile. I've overheard Wolfe and Wyatt talking about her. She's more beautiful than I imagined. She has slightly tanned skin and a well defined jaw line. Her hair is a little past her shoulders but the red dye keeps it from growing.

"I've heard so much about you."

I tell her back and she smiles. Her smile is beautiful as well.

"All good things I hope. You are?"

She asks as she stands and walks over to me. She's dressed in brown leggings and a dark pink tank top with a green button up shirt over it.

"Madelyn, one of the chosen eight."

I tell her as she sits on the foot of the bed. My long brown hair is tied up in a pony tail so my mark can heal faster.

"So your the one they were talking about. The girl who was forcefully marked by her mate."

Valkry says and I look down and nod. I sigh as I look back up at her.

"What events lead up to that? Something must have happened and I want to hear it from your point of view. I've heard it from your bastard of a mate already."

She says with a smirk and I giggle softly. Her brown eyes have a soft mother like appearance to them. It reminds me of mom. I blinked back the tears as I look into her eyes.

"Well I was going to go to the beach with my friends the day that the battle finished because we all had blood in our hair. Well my friend, Tessa, convinced us to take the route along the outside of the camp. Well as we were walking I saw Colton hovering over this red head slut. She was naked and I saw his boonor poking through his pants.

Well I ran in the opposite direction crying my eyes out while Tessa and Jasmine gave him the scare of his life. I ran towards the beach where Tessa and Jasmine found me after about 30 minutes. There they convinced me to wash up and Tessa mind linked the guys to bring food and cloths.

Well after we were washed and got dressed we roasted marshmallows and any food you could over the fire. We began to tell funny stories and Colton walked out asking if we could talk.

I went with him and he tried to apologize but it wasn't Cole apologizing for his mistake, no he made his wolf do it. So after I rejected his apology I was walking back towards my friends when he forced marked me and I blacked out."

I tell her the whole story and she nods. Thea walks in and smiles when she sees me awake.

"Ah Madelyn nice to see your awake. Well let me check your neck and if all is good you can leave."

Thea said and she began examining my neck. She smiled after her examination.

"Your good to go, just be weary of the swelling and no talking loudly."

She said and i nodded. Valkry walked back over to Wolfe and fell back asleep with him. Tessa and Blaze were still passed out and curiosity got the best of me.

"Thea why are Blaze and Tessa here?"

I ask her and she smiles as she chuckles. She turns to me with a smirk on her face.

"Well you see I can't say on account of they would kill me if I told you. But what I can tell you is that they had fun doing it. That and they are a little drunk. You should have seen them earlier. Tessa is a happy, stupid type of drunk while Blaze is the macho, idoitic, flirty type of drunk."

She says and I nod slowly as thoughts go through my head. I walk out and look around. The sun is just beginning to rise and it's beautiful.

Today is the day demitri dies and the empire will be officially defeated. We are going to give him the worst of torture before his death though. I was researching the topic a while ago for the Alphas and I think they will be happy with my results.