Chapter 2: gold marks

Tessa's p.o.v  (extra long chapter I hope you love it!!)

"Tessa would you mind doing me a favor?"

My dad, Alpha Mark, asked me as he looked up from his paperwork. I looked up from my phone and turned my attention to him.

"Yo?"

I ask him as I stand up. I walk over towards his desk and he hands me a file in a packaged envelope.

"I need you to run this over to Altaïr. He is the pack below us and here is an map."

He tells me as he hands me a map as well. I open the map and take a look at it.

It's a map of the Allied packs. The packs are arranged in a square like thing. Alpha Ace is in the far south while alpha Griffen is the far north pack. 

The prison pack takes up the whole southern border of the Allied packs! That's a lot of land. The other six packs have a mid way divide line. To the left of the divide line, above prison is the fear pack. AKA alpha kaden. Still on the left side above kaden is the warrior pack, also known as alpha Altaïr. Left side above Altaïr is the intelligence pack ran by alpha mark, my father.

On the right side of the divide line above prison is alpha Derek's Nobel pack. Above that is alpha Sage's power pack and above him is alpha Griffen's loyalty pack.

Warrior has a dip going out on its right side that cuts into fear pack. But that dip allows fear pack to cut into warriors half side.

The land around everything is labeled as rouge territory. Except for the land below the prison pack. That land is just vallies. There is a portal to another realm along with portals that take us to other realms. But anyone who goes through dosent come back as they might not be able to find a portal. No one knows....

"Earth to Tessa."

Dad says waving his hands in my face. I shake out of my dazed state and smile.

"Yeah sure."

I tell him as I walk out of his office. I walk out of our pack house and out to the woods. I strip and tie my cloths to my ancles. I bite down on the envelope and map and I shift into my wolf.

My wolf is black and gold. My entire body is black except for a gold marking on my sides. The marking on my right side is a tribal wolf being surrounded by fire. It's a sign of strength through suffering and of power and authority. The sign on my left side is a tribal wolf with water around and on it. That is a sign of calmness, peacefulness, gentleness, and the ability to control a situation.

Some people in our pack have had visions of the moon goddess. She has told them that this generation of alphas and leaders were destined for greatness. And that when the time comes each child will reveal a power they have. I don't doubt them as my wolf believes them.

'Ready to run war?'

I ask my wolf, war. She gives me as wolf like grin and nod. I bolt into the trees on a mission to deliver what ever this package is. All I know is that it's important to have to be hand delivered.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Colton's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Colton I need you to do something for me."

Dad says and I try to jump off the couch. The main word in that is try. I failed and fell straight on my back. A loud thud is heard and all I do is laugh.

"Good job son. Now can I have your attrition?"

Dad asks me and I sit up on my elbows with a smile on my face. I nod and dad sighs.