chapter 78: Guilty or innocent?

Tessa's p.o.v

As Blazs and I left the room we followed after our slightly drunk friend. She's 16 now and someone allows her to drink. Well, that's screwed up. Blaze and I only got drunk once and hated it.

She lead us outside the pack house. Before us stood the people of the  Allied pack. On the wooden structure stood demitri with his hands tied above his head. Demitri looked like he had his energy back because he was thrashing around and his head was held high. Everyone was shouting and cheering as we climbed up the steps.

The cheering grew louder as Blaze, Madelym, and I walked on stage. Demitri stood proud but I had faith that all that smugness he had now would soon vanish.

Annachi, Kaden, Sage, and Griffen all walk on stage. Everyone goes silent as Griffen walks towards the edge of the wooden structure.

"Today is the day that we face the trial of Demitri Mills. You, everyone one of you here today will be the jury for this case."

Griffen begins and he begins to pace the deck of the structure. His boots make a boom, thud, boom, thud sound against the wood as he walks heel toe.

"Demitri Mills is charged with many things and I am here to list them all for you. His first act was at the age of 13 when he killed his family and Luna. The alpha at that time banished him to be a rouge. That was his first crime; Murder of his family and Luna.

His second crime was when he met up with a Rouge leader. As Demitri was the beta's son he spilled everything he knew about us to the rouge leader. That lead to the packs massacre. His second crime; Treason and murder.

At the age of 15 he lead an attack on the power pack. In this attack he killed Alpha Gabriel and Luna Lilly; the alphas previous to Sage. His third act; Murder and treason yet again.

At the age of 17 Guinevere Zain was banished from the Noble pack on order of alpha Henry. Well according to her Demitri found her and helped her. She asked me not to give away all the details but she told me that there were times when Demitri wanted to feel pain. So what he did was he let other men rape his mate. Then after he would sometimes rape her himself. Gwen, would you please come here?"

Griffen spoke and Guinevere nodded as she walked up the steps. She stood next to Griffen with her hands folded in front of her.

"Could you please show them your back and stomach?"

Griffen asked with a very polite voice. Guinevere nodded and pulled her shirt up so everyone could see her stomach.

"For those who can't see there is a long scare on her stomach that goes from above what we can see to her belly button!"

Griffen shouted out and many people gasped. Gwen turned around and many more gasps filled the air as everyone's eyes landed on her back.

"For those who can't see there is yet another scare on her back. This one says rouge queen. Gwen did you want these?"

Griffen asked and Guinevere turned around as she let her shirt fall back down. Tears went down her face as she shook her head no. Grandpa came up and kissed away her tears. Demitri's eyes welled up with tears but he blinked them away. Rapeing was his fourth major crime.

"His next crime was the kidnapping and rapeing of luna Scarlett and the torture of alpha Derek. His fifth crime; Kidnapping, raping, and torture without a reason.

His sixth crime was the infertility of the now dead luna Jada. His seventh which was committed just mere moments after was the kidnapping and torture of beta female Heather. His sixth and seventh crimes; Murder, Kidnapping and torture.

His seventh crime was declaring war on us. This caused the deaths of thousands and thousands more. This crime is on the grounds of murder and treason.

So tell my my jury, is demitri mills innocent or guilty?"

Griffen asks and the whole crowd begins to shout and cheer 'Guilty' over and over again. A small smile made its way onto my face.

"I, Alpha Griffen here by pronounce Demitri Mills, Guilty of the following charges; Murder, Treason, Rape, Infertility, torture without reason, and Kidnapping. By the power invested in me and the support of everyone in any position of power I- no we, sentence you to death by torture."

Griffen said and everyone cheered and shouted. Even all of us on stage did. The guards that were on the roof tops signaled for me to light the fires on the roofs. I held my hands out and any torch or fire set up around the area burst into flames. Everyone cheered and shouted as we all stepped forward.

"Let the ceremony begin!"

We all shouted as the crowd went wild. We are making this something no one will forget any time soon.

Call us cruel but we hate this guy.