Chapter 5: rank

Thank you @inspirebef for your amazing cover you made. It's pretty good.

Annachi's p.o.v

Tayla and I leave the office to go pack our bags. I drive Tayla home and then I drive to my place. I live in a small one bedroom apartment in the middle of the fear pack.

I walk into my room and grab a large duffel bag. I pack a lot of cloths and a lot of other stuff. I also pack up some gear as well.

I dress in the fear pack warrior uniform. This consists of black boots and some army green kombat pants. It also has a silk green tee shirt under shirt and a silk green long sleeve over shirt. Over that we wear a green bullet proof vest and over that we ware a military grade army green jacket. Then we throw on our green helmets. The jacket has a hood which I like to keep up as it protects my neck more.

What's good about these cloths is that we can shift in them and they won't rip. They just vanish and when we shift back their just there. Same goes for our wepons. Apparently a witch cast a spell on our uniforms and Wepons.

I grab my army green duffel bag and place my name on the velcro spot. 'Jamel' it reads. I check my jacket to make sure I have all the needed velcro stuff on it.

My rank is shone on my right arm. Executive officer, or the X.O. I'm right below the general in military matters for the fear pack. The general is obviously kaden. So when he's not able to deal with military stuff I handle it. Tayla is the C.C, the commander chief. She is basically my helper.

I walk back into my room to load up another duffel bag with Wepons in it. I load up my AK-47, AR-15, K-98, 100, MG, 45. Cal, PSTD-45, double sawed off shot gun, and my flame thrower because why not. I also load in my thermal, long range, short range, night vision and sniper scope. I also place in there my explosives such as gas bombs, smoke bombs, grenades, grenade launcher, the gun attached grenade launcher, and the rockets for the rocket launcher.

I also throw in my kajacomando knife. This is my favorite and most evil knife. It's three knives blades welded together and twisted to made the blade turn. When I stab someone the blades make a twist motion. Then when I pull the knife out it does it again. It takes a team of surgeons 9 hours to sew up the wound but the victim bleeds out in minutes.

I also throw in my machete, kuari, Kitana, double swords, and my poison  darts. I also place in there my ammo and even more ammo.

I grab my bags and walk out of the house. As I walk people nod their heads to me and I nod back. I reach my car and place my bags inside. I drive over to Tayla's and she loads her two bags in the back.

"One bag of Wepons and one bag of cloths."

She says and I nod.

"Did you rember your rain gear?"

She asks me and I smile as I Rember the one time in basic where one guy forgot his rain gear.

Flashback

"Nelson why do you not have your rain gear?!"

Sargent Jax shouted at privet Nelson.

"It wasn't supposed to rain today sir!"

Nelson shouted back and Jax growled.

"Stand over there!"

Jax yelled as he pointed to a large open area.