Chapter 14: Questions and calls

candy_love_nerd thank you for the cover you made! Nice idea adding the wolf in!

Annachi's p.o.v

Ace lead me through his pack house and up to his office. His office has wood floors and wooden walls. It's in ceiling lighting adds to its decoration. He has two large windows on the far back wall; well to his right when he's at his desk. His desk is sideways with his back to the right wall when you stand in the door way. Book shelves are mounted into the wall behind him as he sits in his leather swivel chair.

"Annachi you don't talk much do you?"

Ace asked me and I smiled slightly.

"No I don't."

I tell him and he nods. He puts his paper work in some files and shuts the drawer they are kept in.

"Let's play a game."

Ace says with a smirk on his face. I furrow my eyebrows and look him in the eye.

"Ok?"

I tell him but it sounds more like a question. He chuckles and leans his elbows on his desk with his chin on his hands.

"Twenty questions."

He says and I nod. I scoot my chair closer to the front of his desk and he smiles.

"Favorite color?"

He asks me and I sigh. This could be easy enough.

"Dark blue."

I tell him and he nods.

"What's your wolf's name?"

"Stone. Are you a virgin?"

He asks me and I debate with myself if I should tell him this. Oh screw it!

"I won't be when your done with me."

I tell him and he laughs. I laugh a little as well.

"Are you?"

I ask him and he looks back down at me.

"No, how do you think I have Blaze.  Why don't you talk?"

He tells me and my wolf whimpers a little but I get over it.

"Bad past experiences."

I tell him and his phone goes off. He picks it up and places it on speaker.

"Hello alpha Ace."

A voice on the other end says. I imeaditly recognize the voice as King Demitri.

"What do you want Demitri?!"

Ace growls out and i growl as well.

"My son back, you know Jacob."

He says as if it's nothing.

"No thanks. I think we will keep him, he fits in with the kids."

I tell him and he growls on the other end.

"Don't growl at her."

Ace roars out and Demitri sighs.

"I am not a force to be reckoned with. I am fed up with all of your Allied pack business. I'm going to take down every pack. Torture each and every luna while the alpha watches. I'm gonna make you beg for death."

Demitri threatens and hangs up the phone. Ace growls and stands up. The chair Flys back and hits the wall. I walk up to the angry alpha and take his hand. He looks at me but his eyes don't soften and he dosent relax.