Chapter 4: arrival and A departure

Tessa's p.o.v

It took me what felt like forever to run to the border. Normally I feel that my runs are too short when there 7 hours long. But for some reason this run to the border felt longer.

The sound of my paws thundering against the ground filled my ears and scared away little critters. I finally crossed the border and kept running.

A force pushed me to the ground and I fell to the ground. I pushed the envelope out of my mouth and looked back up at who pushed me.

The tall, lanky, tan wolf with greenish blue eyes. His ears are perked up and his snout holds a wolf like grin. Also known as the one and only....

Colton.
Cole, the son of Altaïr.
Cole, the wolf who tackled me to the ground.
Cole.

'BUDDY!'

He yells into our mind link. His voice is happy and energetic, as usual.

'Hey! What's up and why did you tackle me?'

I ask asks he let's me get back on my own four paws. He trotted over and grabbed the envelope in his mouth.

'Nothing much and because why not.'

He tells me and I roll my eyes. He motions with his head for me to follow him and I do. I trot along side one of my friends as we make our way back to his pack house.

'Anything new about you?'

He asks me and I look towards him.

'Not much except for the fact that dad has been on edge lately. It's kind of freaky if you ask me.'

I tell him and he nods.

'Yeah my dad has been on edge as well. What do you think is going on?'

'Cole I truly don't know. But I have my suspensions.'

'Rouges.'

We both say at the same time. He looks at me and I look towards him.

'Race?'

'Oh your on!'

I shout at him as we both take off full speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaze's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alpha where would you like these?"

A pack member asked me as he and some other people carried a twin sized mattress.

"I want 7 of these in the storage room numbered 24."

I tell them as I cross off mattresses on my clip bored. I look back up to see a line of mattress going down the steps and into the elevator.

"Alpha how many guest rooms will be needed?"

A female pack member asked me.

"Seven but do eight just in case."

I tell her and she nods. I cross off bedroom on my clipboard.

"Alpha how's the food coming along?"

A voice asked and I turned to it expecting to see a pack member. No, I see my father with a a stone cold face as usual.

"I'm just about to order that. I was thinking about food but I need to know why they are coming."

I tell him and he sighs. He turns to me and I feel a push at my mental barrier for my mind link.

'Rouges. A huge army of them are rising against us. We sent a help plea to the United Packs but we don't know if they revived it. So make the food formal. Chicken and salade maybe?'

He mind linked me and I gasped and nodded. A whole army of rouges?! I'll have to look into this later. My father walked off and I wrote down the food order.

Food:
Chicken
Lamb
Fish

Salade
Deviled eggs
Hot dagos  (yummy!)

Ice Cream
Cake
Cookies

I

placed the order and passed it off to a pack member to run to the chefs. I turned around to check on the bedding and I saw pack members bringing in sheets and stuff like that.

So far, so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I returned to the house after my run to find mom and dad loading suit cases into the trucks.

"What's going on?"

I ask as I walk up to my mom. She turns to me; her brownish red hair blowing in the wind.

"We're leaving to go to the prison pack. Something came up that caught our attention, along with all of the other packs."

She spoke with worry, fear, and anger in her voice. She is normally bold and brave but now she seems scared.

"Mom tell me what's going on."

I tell her as I grab her shoulders. Some pack members have gathered around because my dad and his beta are loading bags up faster than anything.

"Your father and I will explain on the way. Just please go help Alaska bored up the windows."

Mom says and I nod. I run towards the house to find Alaska and Liam boarding up the windows. They both look to me as Liam pounds in a nail. Their son, westen, is sitting in the corner reading a book.

"Jas you need to leave. Let us handle the pack. Have faith in us."

Liam says and I give both of them a hug.

"Jasmine!"

Dad yells and I wave good bye as I run out. I don't know what's going on but I have faith in them.

We load up in the truck with another truck behind us. I'm in the back and dad is holding mom's hand in the front.

"Does someone want to tell me what's going on?"

I ask them and they look at each other. Dad nods and and mom turns to look at me.

"Jas the rouges askndnd building an army. An army so large that all of the Allied packs warriors combined are still out numbered. We sent a plea out to the United Packs in hope that they will help but so far we have no reply. Jasmine were going to the prison pack to talk about this, all of the packs are. The alpha kids will be involved as well. This will be your first full out war Jas."

Mom tells me and I gasp. She looks back to the front as I sit in the back with my head in my hands.

'Jasmine calm down. We can handle this. I can feel that we are destined for greatness. Trust me.'

Grace tells me and I take deep breaths.

'I trust you. Let's do this thing.'

I tell her as I look up. Mom and dad are focused on the road. There probably mind linking one another.