Chapter 40: set up

Tessa's p.o.v

After we arrived back at Grandpa's tent we didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Grandpa sat in his bed with an AK-47 between his legs and a smirk on his face.

"Why did you call us back?"

I ask him and Deven chuckles. I roll my eyes and take a seat on the bed Blaze and I will share.

"I wanted to make sure you stayed with in the camp. We will not take any chances of Demitri killing anyone before the battle starts and the others get here."

He spoke as the smile fell from his face. I chuckle as I face palm myself.

"Why on God's green earth would we go outside the walls?"

I ask him with a little humor in my voice. He grins and shrugs his shoulders in a lazy way.

"I don't know but I'm off to go train the warriors. Yes we might be fighting machines but you should see what happens when we all don't get along. It's not a pretty sight."

He said as he stood up and walked out. Deven and Tex as well as James followed out after him. I looked around to see aven screwing with his weather powers and Emma sleeping.

"Could I see your powers?"

Remi asks and I nod. Blaze taps my shoulder and I turn to look at him.

"I'm going to go train, I feel a little fat."

He whispers in my ear with a smile on his face. I giggle and nod as he walks away. I turn back to Remi and make a fist. I open it up and I see a ball of fire that engulfs my hand. Remi gasps and runs over to the cooler. She pulls out a stake and walks back over to me.

"Im hungry."

She tells me as the holds the stake over my hand. I cause the fire to get larger and hotter as I cook the stake. I laugh the whole time because of her face. She's so happy to finally have stake I guess.

About 10 minutes later the stake is done and Remi is eating it. I hear a loud fit of laughter come from out side.

"She fainted because he took off his shirt!"

I hear Wolfe laugh out and i stand up to see what happened. I look out to see everyone laughing because Dante and Blaze both had their shirts over their shoulders with sweat covering their bodies. A little ways away was a girl in a sports bra and work out pants passed out on the ground.

I had my long dark brown hair in a pony tail so my mark would be shown off. It was a tribal wolf standing next to a slightly smaller tribal wolf with a moon between them. Above the moon it was written in big cursive letters 'Alpha Blaze'.

I laughed and walked out towards my mate. He smiled and pecked my lips. Again I heard some girls whispering about me and my mate. I rolled my eyes and just smiled.

Time skip to 3 days later brought to you by demitri with donkey ears and talking like a donkey!  (This is also what demitri looks like lol)

Three days later and we finally saw the first signs that the trucks and SUVS were pulling into the valley. They came out along the camps back side because there was no way through the thick forest.

"Someone go get the alpha!"

I hear someone yell and soon a man bursts into out tent.

"Alph-"

"Let alphas and lunas Altaïr, Alex, Kaden, Raven, Sage, Jaylin, Derek, Scarlett, Mark, Emmalyn, Griffen, Jada, Ace, and Annachi along with their children come on."

Grandpa interrupted the man and the man left. I smiled as I screwed with my fire power more. I was throwing a ball of fire between my hands while Blaze used air to play with my hair.

"We should head out to meet them and help set up everything."

Deven said and I looked over to him.

"I'm to lazy."

I tell him and grandpa chuckles. James rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Come on Tessa before the shortness kills you..... again."

Emma said and I sighed and got up. Blaze ended his air play and I put the fire out. We all walked put of the tent and out behind our camp. The trucks and SUVS were parking themselves along the side of the camp and behind it on the beach.

"In coming!"

I hear Jasmine, Colton, Jacob, and Madelyn yell and I see them floating down from the sky on some rocks. I chuckle as they land.

"Nice, putting Jasmine and Colton's powers together I see. Wait, didn't Romen say we couldn't do that?"

Blaze asks and they shrug.

"We managed to make it work. We will teach you all how to do it later."

Cole said and I nodded.

"ABRAHAM!!"

Cole screams as he lunges himself at aven.

"NO!!!"

Abe screams as he runs away. Cole chases after him and I laugh. Abe's face was one of pure fear.

"Guy's come help us unload!"

Derek shouted and we all sighed and went over to help unload all the stuff. After about 6 hours we were all done and the sun has set. We have some medical bays set up in the woods a little ways and we have a mess hall set up as well.

Everything is near perfect. But a howl is heard. This is demitri's war call.

He has just declared war. But this time

He's ready to attack.