chapter 56: scared

Colton's p.o.v  (you know whenever we have his p.o.v something is about to go down 😫😫😫)

I walked around the outside of the camp for a little bit. Demitri was in the cage in Wyatt's tent and all the alpha kids were told to leave. Madelyn is on the Nathan James reading about execution ideas for demitri. Tessa and Blaze are probably enjoying a swim. Emma and Abraham are most likely sleeping in the woods. Jasmine and Jacob might be messing with their powers.

As I walk around the outside of the camp a red haired girl comes up to me. She has grey eyes and is slightly shorter than me. Her skin was slightly pale and she stopped right in front of me.

"You seem a little tense."

She says in a low yet soft voice. She purrs a little after her seductive words. She runs a hand up and down my chest as I look into her eyes. Her fingers drum against my bare chest.

"Yes I am."

I tell her as I look around. No one is coming and Madelyn never has to know if we do something bad.

"Would you like me to help you with that."

She says as she presses a kiss to my neck. I block my wolf out before he even gets a word in.

"Very much."

I tell her and she kisses my lips. I kiss her back and she jumps up to wrap her legs around my waist. I grab her butt and give it a squeeze and she moans into the kiss. I push her back up against a tree as I begin to kiss down her neck. She grips my shoulders as I suck on her neck.

My lips reconnect with this random girls as I unbutton her loose shirt. Her shirt falls to the ground leaving her halfway naked in front of me. She has no bra on and she has booty shorts on for shorts. Classic slut.

I set her down and she takes off her pants and underwear. She lays on the ground and I climb on top of her. My boonor presses against the fabric of my shorts.

"Ahhh!!!"

A scream tears us apart and I quickly get up to see who caused it. I look to my right to see Madelyn, Jasmine, and Tessa all standing their.

I quickly get up as Madelyn runs away with tears streaming down her face. I try to run after her but Jasmine and Tessa stop me.

"No way hotshot. You not going anywhere."

Tessa says as her hand presses onto my chest. That makes me stop but what makes me take a step back is the heat coming off her hand. Jasmine levitates the red head and all her belongings and drops her into the camp.

"What we're you thinking?!"

Tessa screams at me and I take another step back in fear. When both Tessa and Jasmine are mad at the same person it's never a pretty sight. It's said that the last time Tessa and Jasmine anger shifted the person that they were mad at was never found again because they ripped him apart. I'm scared.

"I wasn't okay!"

I shouted back at them and Tessa chuckles. Her eyes glow orange and Jasmine's eyes glow a bright blue.

"Well No duh you weren't thinking! You seriously hurt her and with the loss of her mother that just happened! Cole your such a idoit!"

Jasmine yells at me and I cower back a little. Both of these women are scary when their anger is directed at you.

"I know I was but I was stressed!"

I yell back and Tessa realises a very loud growl. Her eyes flash an unruly orange and that scares me more.

"Stressed?! You were stressed?! Cole we all are! I lost my father! Jasmine lost her mother! Madelyn lost her mom as well! And you? You go off and cheat on your mate who is clearly not emotionally stable!"

Tessa screams at me with the voice of her wolf mixed in. Tessa storms out after Maddy and Jasmine growls and follows. I stand there trying to gather all that just happened.

But in the end the same result always comes up.

I've failed my mate again and broken a promise yet again.