Chapter 13: Pack house

@WildIts_Now56 thank you for the cover! I loved the effects you did with it!

Tessa's p.o.v

I turn around as I hear Jacob's voice and fast approaching foot steps. Blaze, Abe, and Emma turn around also. As soon as they smell Jacob both men growl and push Emma and I behind them. I look over Blaze's arm to see Jacob stopped dead in his tracks.

"Give me a good reason not to kill you right here."

Blaze growled out and i rolled my eyes. Seriously guys? If he wanted to live he wouldn't be here. I rolled my eyes and walked under Blaze's arm.

"Hey Jacob."

I tell him as I shake his hand. Blaze growls at the contact but I don't care.

"What are you doing shaking hands with a rouge?!"

Emma shouts and Blaze growls. Wow, he needs to chill, growling is my job.

"For starters Jacob is one of us, he has the gold markings. Second, he will explain the rest. We can trust him, I assure you."

I try to explain to them but both men remain tense and Emma just stares at us.

"I am Jacob Mills, second youngest son to Demitri Mills. I ran away to escape my father and the rouge life. He tried to force me to mate someone who is not my mate. Fath- Demitri forces all my siblings to be cruel and harsh just like him. And if we refuse to obey, this happens."

He says as he turns around and lifts his shift up to expose his back. Everyone gasps at the sight of all the whip scars going in every direction. They cover most of his back in the light pink marks. He turns back around and pulls his shirt down.

"I want to help you guys, I want to help the Allied packs. In return I want a decent life. The life of an average pack member will be more than enough.

I want walls that hold back the wind. I want food that don't make me sick. I want a decent life guys."

He says as his eyes brim with tears. Abe relaxes and so does Blaze. Blaze slowly walks towards him and holds out his hand.

"I'm Blaze Quist, Alpha to be of the Prison pack. Welcome to the Allied packs."

Blaze says with a smile. Jacob smiles and shakes his hand with a firm hand shake.

"Jacob Mills, the rouge gone rouge."

Jacob jokes with a smile. I walk next to Blaze's side and he takes hold of my hand.

"Alpha to be Abraham Walpole of the Nobel pack. This is my mate, Emma Mace of the Loyalty pack."

Abe introduces himself and my best friend. They both shake hands with a smile on their faces.

"Blaze! Griffen is here."

A random pack member yelled and Blaze sighed. I rubbed his back a little and he smiled down at me.

'You ok Em?'

I ask Emma through our mind link. She looks to me and sends an slight smile.

'Griffen, Jada, and I were in a huge fight before I ran down here. I'm fine though.'

She tells me back and I nod. I walk with Blaze as he walks outside towards Griffen.

Griffen was sitting on the hood of a red 2017 Dodge pick up truck with Jada next to him. As we walked out he jumped off with jada following after.

"Alpha Griffen and Luna Jada, welcome to the prison pack."

Blaze said as we shook Griffen's hand. Jada looked at Emma and Abe's intertwined hands and her eyes glazed over. Griffen then looked over at them and glared at Abe.

I took this time to quickly look over the pack house. This pack house is made of stained wood. It has a large wood deck with a metal bench swing on it. The door is a metal door type thing. It has four stories and lots of windows.

It sits on a very large pack territory which is around 95.9 Million acres. Most of the land is forest but if you go south far enough you enter the valley of the great battle. I don't know the prophecy yet but I've read it in the past.

"Who might you be to be holding my daughters hand?"

Griffen asked Abe and he gulped.

"I-im her M-mate sir."

Abe said with fear in his eyes and voice. I would be scared too is the alpha of loyalty was standing in front me asking me about his daughter.

"Are you going to treat her good?"

Griffen asks as he crosses his arms over his chest. Abe squeezes Emma's hand in fear.

"Yes sir. She'll be treated like royalty."

Abe says quickly and Griffen smirks.

"Good."

He says and walks into the house. Abe sighs in relief and we all chuckle.

"Can I have a tour of the house?"

I whisper to Blaze and he looks down at me and smiles.

"What ever you want."

He tells me and he leads me into the house. When you first enter your in a kitchen and dining room. The floors are stone tile and the walls are tan. The dining room table is made of wood with a black and brown rug under it. The rug is large enough to over the chairs around the table as well. The kitchen has stone counter tops and stainless steel equipment. In the middle of the kitchen is an island with drawers that are painted white.

Blaze leads me through a door way on the left wall. Inside the door way is the living room. The floor is tan carpet with tan walls. The furniture is a soft brown fabric and it has a black coffee table in the middle of it all. A TV is across the room from the couch and it has a book stand on either side of it.

"There are over 15 bedrooms and we have 17.5 bathrooms. The room where everyone is staying is on the second floor. The second floor is mainly a storage area floor. But we have a gym and a movie theater on that floor."

Blaze says as he leads me up the flight of stairs which was on the far wall of the living room. We go up two flights to the third story.

On the third story the floor is a polished wood and the walls are tan. There are three doors on this floor. Two sets of double doors and one single door at the end of the hall way.

"This is where my father and I sleep. The door on the far end is where out beta and my father's friend sleeps."

Blaze said as he pointed to each door. Blaze walked over to one set of double doors and opened them up to show a large room.

This room has tan carpet for flooring and grey walls for walls. A large king sized bed sits in the middle of the room and it has a chest at the foot of the bed. The bed is covered in blue and white sheets and pillows. On either side of the bed there is a wooden night stand.

On the far left wall there are two doors made of dark oak. On the far right wall there are two doors made of dark oak. On the back wall there is another set of double doors. But these doors are made of class with a wood trimming around them. The wood is painted black and the doors lead to a balcony.

On the left wall there is a flat screen TV that's mounted to the wall. About 10 feet away rests a couch similar to the ones downstairs. Next to the TV is a small book shelf that has video games, books, and photos on it.

On the right wall there is a desk with a MacBook pro on it. There is a trash can next to the desk as well.

"Do you like our room?"

Blaze asks me and I turn to him with a smile on my face.

"I love it."

I tell him and he smiles. I feel a push at my mental barrier and I open it up.

"Ace's office now."

Dad tells me through our mind link and I can tell Blaze got the same thing.