Chapter 3: meeting

Annachi's p.o.v

"Alpha."

I address kaden as Tayla and I walk in. His eyes have dark bags under them and his hair looks ruffled. In general, he looks stressed.

"Sit, please."

He asks us and we do as told. When Kaden's crabby you do as he says when he says it. That or else you face a severe punishment.

"I bet your wondering why I called you here today. Well there is a special job with some classified information you must be informed of."

He says and I lean forward in my seat with curiosity. I'm normally put on these types of jobs so I'm used to it.

"Do you here bye sware not to tell another soul, weather they be beta or rouge, weather they be mate or friend?"

He asks us and we hold up our right hands.

"I do."

We tell him and he smiles and nods. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"The rouges are gathering an army. They are taking people from their beds and making them rouges. They are taking the farmers pups and forcing them into the rouge life. Rouges from other sides of the realms are finding ways to make it over here to join Demitri."

Kaden tells us with worry, sorrow, anger, and passion burning in his eyes. For the alpha of fear it's a scarry look.

"His army has grown from 3,00 all the way to 6,00 in just a month. That proves just how many rouges want to take us down. More and more are flooding in as we speak."

He tells us with hatred lacing his voice. Tayla and I shared a look of fear, this is bad. Very, very bad.

"H-how did we not notice this before?"

Tayla asked and kaden sighed. He ran a hand through his hair yet again.

"The last large shipment of rouges was when Madelyn was born. I brushed it aside as I was obviously worried about raven."

He tells us and let looks through a drawer in his desk. He pulls out a file and lays it out on his desk. Inside the file is the picture of a large ship coming into a Rouge port. It also has a picture of a teen, he looks to be around 16 or 17. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He has black glasses and is rather tall.

"This is Jacob Mills, Demitri's second youngest son. This was taken by a spy we sent into a camp of rouges. The spy heard yelling and Jacob stormed out."

Kaden says as he points to the picture of the teen boy.

"This is a small shipment of rouges. This shipment had over 2,000 rouges on it. That's a small shipment. A large shipment is around 10,000 rouges."

He says with such distaste in his mouth that it rubs off on Tay and I. Those rouges must be from near by islands and some maybe from other corners of the realm.

The Allied packs are in the middle of the realm. In the south there is the United Packs. In the far north there is the Linked Packs. In the east there is the combined packs and finally in the west there is the packs confederation.

"Are the other corners willing to help us fight?"

I ask kaden with great concern in my voice. Without their help we will be defeated.

"I hate to say it but they cant. We have absolutely no connections with the confederation, linked, or combined. We sent out a help message to the United Packs but they haven't sent a response yet. We're afraid the message got lost."

Kaden said and I sighed. I can now see why he is so stressed. I can only imagine how the other alphas feel. Especially alpha Ace, who dosent have his mate to help calm his nerves.

"I want you two to go out and train the other packs. The power pack and Intelligence pack have gathered together on power land. I want you two to go out and train them. My mate will go out and train the warrior and fear packs on fear land. Altaïr's best warrior, xander, will train Nobel and prison warriors."

Kaden tells us and we nod. This is a big deal and we can't screw this up. If we screw this training up lots of people's lives will be on our hands. I can only hope and pray for the best.