Chapter 62: Bed of the truck

Blazr's p.o.v

After about 4 hours we had the majority of the camp packed up. All we had left to do was make sure everyone was accounted for and pack up all the food. Those who are not accounted for will be pronounced KIA if someone saw them die or MIA if their death wasn't witnessed.

"Blaze I wish to speak with you."

Wyatt said and I nodded. He walked over towards the beach and I followed after him. Once we were out of other people's hearing range he turned to me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why did you use the formalities you did with me earlier? Why did you call me Mr.Chandler?"

He asks me and I sigh. I didn't want to ask him this at the moment but I know this was inevitable.

"I would like to complete the mating process with Tessa."

I tell him and his eyes widen. He looks me up and down and his eyes avert to something behind me. I turn around to see what he's looking at. He's looking at my beautiful mate who's letting kids roast marshmallows over her hands.

"What are your motives? Why do you want to do this?"

Wyatt asked me and I turned my attention back to him. His blue eyes stared down at me and I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Well she's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She has a one of a kind personality and her loyalty is unwavering.

My wolf just feels this pull towards her and this pull is like nothing I've ever felt before. This pull causes a feeling that is rare to me."

I tell him as I smile at the thought of my mate. He nods as he holds his hand out towards me.

"You have my permission. But if I hear that your forced her into anything at all, your head will be on a stick with your body 10 feet away."

He says and I gulp. I shake his hand and nod with a smile on my face. We walk back towards the camp. I approach my mate and kneel down next to her. The group roasting marshmallows is a group of teens.

"What's your power?"

A boy with black hair asks me. I grab Tessa's hand and I think of a wolf made of fire. We both close our eyes and open them once we hear the gasp of the teens. Floating above out hands is a wolf running in place. Tessa shaped the fire while I made the flames move.

"That's awesome."

A girl shouts and I smile. The wolf fades away and both Tessa and I stand. The kids run off and I pull my mate into my chest.

"Blaze!"

I hear Wyatt call and I move my focus from my mate to Wyatt. He stands their with a amused smirk on his face as he looks at us.

"We should go see what he wants."

Tessa says as she pulls away from me. We lock hands and walk over to him.

"Load up, we're out of here."

Wyatt says and we jump into the bed of a truck. Inside the bed of the truck was a blanket and room for three other people. Madelyn and Colton jumped in but Tessa moved Madelyn next to her and Cole sat on the opposite side of me. Dante jumped in as well. Tessa and I had our back pressed against the cabin of the truck. Maddy and Cole sat on opposite sides of the bed while Dante sat with his back against the tailgate. We also had coolers and other stuff in with us as well so we couldn't hold more people.

"This tension is so thick because of you two, just make up!"

Dante exclaims as the truck gets moving. We were all instructed to lay down as we would be going really fast through the woods. So we all laid down. I had my feet towards Cole's head and I had Tessa pressed against my chest. Dante and Cole's feet were near each other while Madelyn's head was near Dantes head

"You don't understand Dante! He forced marked me."

Madelyn yells and Dante sighs. I can tell the tension is getting to Tessa as she's moving more. She is biting her lip and clenching her fists.

"Oh really. Well Colton just apologize! Oh wait, that's how we got ourselves into this mess!"

Dante yells out and Tessa growls. I lay my arm over Tessa's body so I can hold her hand. She calms down slowly as the sparks fly between us.

"Fine! Madelyb I'm sorry. I don't know what it will take to make it up to you! Just tell me what it will take!!"

Colton yells out as tears stream down his face. Madelyn turns to look into his eyes.

"I was tricked into doing it. I'm such a fool."

Cole yells out as his voice begins to crack.

"Your forgiven."

Madelyn says as she and Dante switch spots now Dantes head is near mine and Tessa's. Maddy and Colton hug each other for the rest of the ride.

After a few hours we arrive back at the prison pack. And what I see before me is a total shocker.