Chapter 24: breaking point

Annachi's p.o.v

After the meeting all the kids chased after Tessa and Blaze. But one thing that I didn't miss was how all their eyes changed color. Something had to of clicked inside them.

After the huge fight with Tessa and Blaze, Ace and I have been on edge. I'm the more calm type while Ace can be lit off like gasoline and a match.

"Ace?"

I ask him as we walk Into his room. His room was a simple one. His walls were grey and his carpet was tan. He had a large king sized bed on the back wall with bed side tables on either side. His closet is on the far left wall and his bathroom is on the far right. He has a TV and couch on the right wall and a desk on the far left. His bedding was grey and white.

"Yes Annachi?"

He asks as he turns towards me. He was standing in front of his desk with his back tensed.

"How are you feeling?"

I ask him as I walk towards him. This fight had to of hurt him in some way. He and Blaze never used to fight but now that Blaze has his mate Blazen will be more possessive and protective than he used to be.

"Fine."

He tells me and I scoff as I roll my eyes.

"No your not fine. Even a blind man can see it."

I tell him as I walk towards him. I place my hands on his shoulders as he looks down at me.

"Ace, please tell me what's wrong?"

I plead with him and he sighs. He closes his eyes and reopens them. When his blue orbs open again I see them glossy with tears.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? What's wrong is that my own son hates me! What's wrong is that my entire alliance will be attacked! What's wrong is that for once in my life! For once in my life I don't know what to do!"

He yells as tears stream down his face. He grips his hair as he yells as he paces the room. This must really have a bad effect on him.

"I'm about to give up Annachi. I'm about to give up on everything!"

He says in a softer voice as tears continue to stream down his face. Everything is so put of wack and it's really effecting him.

"So you would give up on me? Your son? Your pack?!"

I ask him and his red puffy eyes look up at me.

"I was about to send myself on a suicide mission the day before I met you. The day I met you I was going to leave later that day."

He cried out and i gasped. Had I not come that day I would not have the amazing mate I have now.

"Ace."

I say softly as I pull his large body into my arms. I lead him to the bed as His arms wrap around me as of hold him close. His body shakes with sobs of confusion, pain, and regret.

"I'm sorry."

He sobs as his head lays on my chest. It hurts me to see him cry. I begin to think of ways to make him stop crying.

"Hush little baby don't you cry."

I begin to sing and he looks up at me. I sing the song that my mother always sang to me to help me stop crying.

"I'm gonna buy you rocking horse."

I continue and he lays his head back down.

"And if that rocking horse don't rock, I'm gonna buy you a mocking bird."

I sing and his sobs turn into cries. His body doesn't shake as much and he holds me closer.

"And if that mocking bird don't mock, I'm gonna but you a Dimond ring."

I sing and his breathing becomes even and soft. He's asleep and for that I'm happy. He deserves to be at peace, at least right now.

A soft knock is sounded at the door and I unconsciously hold Ace closer to my body.

"Enter."

I speak out softly and the door opens to reveal Vincent, our beta, and Austin, our best warrior.

"Luna we have all the warriors from all the packs entering our gates as we speak."

Vincent speaks softly and I nod. I slowly place Ace's sleeping head on the pillows and he groans.

"No, don't leave."

He groans and I pass him my pillow to hold. He holds it close to his body and I kiss his cheek.

I walk out of the room and down the steps. I walk outside and I see kaden hugging his luna. I see Altaïr and Xander talking and I see Blaze, Tessa, Dante, Wolfe, Madelyn, Abraham, Emma, Jacob and Jasmine all talking.

"No way he did not do that!"

Dante says and Jacob chuckles as he nods.

"Yes he did. He scent my older brother out to kill him and my older brother didn't come back."

Jacob says with a laugh and they all laugh. I don't understand this and I probably never will.

I see Cole talking with Derek and Sage and I listen in on their conversation.

"I seriously screwed up. I know now that Tessa belongs to Blaze and Maddy may never take me back."

Cole tells the two alphas and they nod.

"Well you will just have to work to make it up to her. Maddy can fall for you again you just need to talk to Romen."

Derek said and Colton furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who's Romen?"

Cole asked and sage pointed to a small group of boys and girls. There were six boys and three girls. Sage was pointing to a woman with long blonde hair who was holding hands with a brown haired man.

"That's Romen, she's said to have a direct link to the moon goddess her self."