Chapter 11: Another pair

XxAlphaOfAllxX thank you for your stunning cover! I love it and it looks awesome!

Tessa's p.o.v
Flashback

As I ran up to the house with Jacob behind me my father was loading bags into the back of his truck. I shifted behind a tree and got dressed. Jacob shifted and threw his shorts on as well. We walked out and dad growled in my direction.

"Tessa why do you have a Rouge with you?"

He asked with his eyes narrowed in on Jacob. Poor guy hid behind me out of fear.

"Dad this is Jacob. He hates the rouge life even though he was born into it. He ran away from Demitri and found me. He is one of the alpha kids. He has the gold markings."

I told my father and he gasped. We knew there would be an eighth we just didn't know who. Jacob was still confused on the matter.

"Of course. Jacob I'm mark, we will find you cloths later. Until then your coming with us to the prison pack. Your riding with me while Tessa runs."

Dad told him and I sent him a confused look. Jacob only sent a nervous chuckle.

"Why?"

I asked dad and he looked to me.

"My father is gathering a large army with hopes of destroying the Allied packs. I have all the information that could help you out."

Jacob said as if it was nothing. I gasped and stormed up to them.

"How could you not tell me this! I am a war leader not only for this pack! But for this land! I should have been one of the first to know so I could begin to make plans!"

I shout at dad and he puts his hands up in surrender. He looks me in the eyes as he does so.

"Tessa no one has come up with any ideas yet. That's why we're going to the prison pack. Now get going."

Dad says and mom hands me a bag. I take it and go shift. I pick the bag up in my mouth as I run.

Flashback over

That was three days ago. Right now I am nearly to the fear pack/ prison pack border. I continue running with the forest zooming behind me.

I enter into prison pack lands and I don't let out a howl as they will since my presence.

I keep running till a large dark brown wolf pushes me to the ground. As this wolf does so an amazing smell of cinnamon and a forest on a sunny day fills my nose. I look up at the brown wolf on top of me and his brown eyes lock with mine.

'Mate! Mate! Mate. Wait, mate?'

My wolf, war, chants as I stare into the eyes of this gorgeous wolf above me. His fur is dark brown and he has gold marking as well.

He slowly gets off me and shifts. I take my bag and go shift behind a tree. I get dressed in a tank top of grey jersey shorts. I walk back out to find that the wolf was alpha Blaze. Well at least he's waring shorts.