Chapter 21: fight

Blaze's p.o.v

Okay, so normally I'm a pretty peaceful guy. But even a dead man can see that Colton crossed the line. It's an unspoken rule that you never, and I mean NEVER! You never threaten an alpha for his mate.

As an alpha our need for a mate is stronger than other wolves. An Alpha's sexual need to claim a mate is stronger. I must admit that Gent has sent me 'images' of my mate and I. I am also at fault for letting them play through my mind.

"Cole take it back!"

I hear Jasmine yell out to him. He growl in her direction and that causes Jacob to growl at Cole.

"Jacob stand down!"

Dad roars at Jacob and Jacob pulls Jas into him. I wanted to have a peaceful mating process with my mate but that's obviously not going to happen. I'm gonna teach Colton a lesson.

"I Blaze Quist, accept the battle."

I yell out as I hop off my mate. Wolfe follows my actions and jumps off Dante. I turn to both of them and look both them in the eyes.

"No matter how this ends up, you can not let Tessa interfere."

I tell them and I walk closer to them so I can whisper the next part. Gent, for some reason, trusts these two completely.

"And if I die, no matter how much it pains me, Dante will you care for my mate?"

I tell them as Tessa whimpers. Dante's eyes widen but nods. Tessa is strong emotionally and physically. But all wolf's are weak when it comes to their mates. Even alphas..... and even Demitri.

"You will come out of there good and unharmed. Our wolves will do anything to protect and provide for our mates. Yours is no different."

Wolfe said to me as he patted me on the shoulder. I nod and take my shirt off. I walk towards Cole and I feel Gent hand me more power and energy for the fight.

"Back out now or stay to fight."

I order with both mine and Gent's voices. My true wolf eyes are showing yet I have control. It's a sign that my wolf's power is feeding itself through to me and that I'm a force to be reckoned with.

"I will win Tessa and she will become mine."

Colton says and I growl but Griffen steps between us. He places a hand on my chest as well as Cole's.

"I want a clean fight boys. No Wepons, no nothing. Shifting is allowed and this is a fight till one submits or dies."

Griffen shouts as he looked between Cole and I. With each passing second I'm just growing stronger and stronger and the urge to mate is growing with it.

'Mate. Protect, defend, provide, mate our mate.'

Gent chants in my head as Colton's eyes never stray from my own. His human green eyes are dull compared to my blazing red wolf eyes.

"And."

Griffen said as he began stepping away from us. Everyone also took several large steps back as well.

"Fight!"

Griffen shouted and Cole and I lunged at one another. I dive for his stomach and core so I can hopefully break a rib.

My shoulders collide with his ribs and I stand up; throwing him over my shoulder in the process. He hits a tree with a loud thud.

I have the advantage in this battle. If he shifts his wolf has an easier time to take control. But if I shift, he's as good as dead.

He runs towards me and I throw a punch to his face. His face is thrown sideways but he also manages to right hook me in the jaw. He took this time to knee me in the ribs, right hook, left hook, upper cut, right then left jab. All of those hits were thrown one after the other at high speed.

He threw me over his shoulder and my back landed on a rock. I hissed out in pain as Colton stomped on my family jewels. I groaned and he kicked my side and my face. I stood up with pain everywhere but then Gent spoke.

'Keep going! His wolf won't heal him as fast but I'll heal you faster! Rember this: protect, defend, provide, mate our mate.'

Gent whispered into my head and I felt my body begin to heal. I threw a left hook, a right hook, an upper cut, and to finish it all off: I kneed him in the face.

He fell to the ground holding his face. I walked towards him and kicked his ribs. He fell on his back and I got a good look at his battered and bruised face.

He has a broken nose and two shiners. His chin is all bruised up and his head is bleeding a little.

I growled and picked the mutt up by his ripped shirt. He looked me in the eyes as I growled at him.

"Tessa is mine you fool. She's mine. Touch her, I dare you, and see what becomes of your fate."

I growl before I toss him onto the ground of stone. My chest is covered in that mutts blood and my body is covered in my own. My face is sore and I know I have some broken bones that need to be tended to but I look over at the love of my life.

She has shifted back and is crying. Dante is holding her and Gent dosent say a word. He must be to drained to say anything.

"Tessa!"

I shout and she leaves dante's arms to run into my own. Her arms wrap themselves around me and sparks flutter wherever our bare skin meets.

'Mark her. Show them she's ours.'

Gent told me and I looked back at my mate. Her long dark brown hair and her perfect brown eyes, her fair skin tone and her tall but shorter hight make her perfect.

"Show them I'm yours."

She whispers to me and I look to see everyone's eyes on us. She closes her eyes and reopens them to show a blazing orange. Tessa has control it's just that war is present.

"MINE!"

I roar out as I kiss her lips. My lips trail down her neck to her shoulder. All eyes are still on us as I sink my enlarged canines into her neck.

She grips my hair as she moans. Gent and I go into ecstasy at the sound of her voice. Her body presses against mine as gasps can be heard.

I pull my teeth out of her and I kiss her mark. The mark that proves she's mine. All mine and no one else's.

But what I didn't expect was to see alpha Mark storming up to me. Gent retreated into the back of my mind as he approached us.

We're dead.