Chapter 83: Bean Bag Mess

One month after chapter 81 (Mid December AKA another mature chapter)
Madelyn's p.o.v

Colton and I were sitting on some bean bag chairs in the library. We are the overseers of the warrior sector. We oversee the training of anyone who wants to be a warrior and we make sure they do it right.

Our library was filled with book shelf after book shelf of books. Cole and I were looking up some old ways to train people to become warriors. Our bean bag chairs were soft and warm.

"Hey Colton what about the way of the- AHHHHH!!"

I scream in pain and Cole sniffed the air. He maintained control as a wave a burning heat swept through me. Great, it's my heat. Colton ran to me as he engulfed me into his arms.

He kissed his mark which was on my neck as he sat me on the table. He stood between my legs as I moved his lips onto mine. The heat slowly began to die down but it was still there.

Our lips moved in sync with each other's. His hands ran up and down my thighs which were clothed in leggings. His hands made their way up towards my baggy hoodie and pulled it over my head.

Colton wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me into his body. I moaned softly as he gently pulled at my hair. My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him. He removed himself from me and took off his long sleeve shirt. He stalked back over to me and began to kiss me harshly.

I ran my hands up and down his chest. His lips went to my neck as he sucked and nipped at my mark. I moaned and he growled.

I brought his lips to mine. I began to kiss down his neck leaving hickies as I went. He groaned when I kissed the area where his shoulder and neck connect. I let my canines enlarge and I scrape them over the spot. He whimpers in anticipation as he grips my hips.

"Just do it."

He begs me and I bite into his shoulder. He groans in great plusure as he pulls me closer to him. I feel his buldge press against my inner thigh so in turn I blush and pull away.

He stands me up and pulls down my jeans. My wet panties are right in his line of sight and he smirks. He takes them off of my body as well. He tosses then somewhere in the room as he stands back up.

I kiss his lips as I undo his belt for him. I pull his pants down and he kicks them off. He lays me down on the many bean bags and climbs on top of me.

"Are you a Virgin?"

I ask him and he chuckles as a blush covers his cheeks. I giggle and peck his lips.

"Don't worry, I am too."

I tell him and he slowly slides himself into me. I moan in pain as he forcefully pushes himself all the way inside me. I begin to scratch up and down his back as the pain takes over me.

Eventually the pain is over came by great plusure. I moan and Cole begins to thrust inside me.

"Mm, faster."

I moan out and he does as asked. He begins to go faster and as he does so harder. My legs wrap around his waist as I try to pull him closer to me. He becomes harder and sloppier.

"I'm close."

I moan out as I scratch up and down his back.

"Me too."

He moans as I feel the knot inside of me become undone. I arch my back as we both relise onto one another. Colton kisses my neck before he pulls out of me.

He smiles as he walks around and grabs our cloths. He hands me my cloths and I slowly stand up. I get dressed and so does colton. He takes my hand but it hurts to walk.

"I think I did my job then."

He says with a slight smirk as he picks me up. He carries me away to the kitchen where we have a meeting with our warriors.