chapter 33: together

Tessa's p.o.v

Blaze and I were the first to meet up back at the pack house. Pack members were removing the rouge bodies and placing them in a large pile for later burning. The smell would be terrible, but demitri would know he failed.

"Tessa what's your power?"

Dad asked as he ran up to me. I snarled at him and Blaze squeezed my hand. I calmed down a little bit and imagined a ball of fire floating above my hand. I have learned to do this on an instant as well.

Dad gasped and went in to touch the fire. His finger touched it but imeaditly pulled it back from the heat.

"How are you not getting burned?"

Dad asked in surprise and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Magic."

I said as I made a fist and the fire went away. He rolled his eyes as the others began to come into view. Romen appeared in front of us as everyone was lining up.

"Your powers can also be fused with someone other than your mates. But based on the prophecy a negative power can not work with a positive power unless the mate bond is there. The negative powers can be used for good though same as the positive powers maybe used for evil. The negative powers belong to the children of  fear, power, knowledge and war. The positive powers belong to the children of loyalty, justice, wisdom, and sacrifice. So Tessa, Jasmine, Madelyn and Jacob you have the negative powers. Emma, Colton, Abraham, and Blaze. you have the positive powers."

Romen said and we all looked around. Jasmine, Madelyn and Jacob walked towards me and all the others walked towards each other.

"Okay so talk for a few moments and show your powers."

Romen said and I turned to my group.

"Well my power is levitation."

Jasmine said as she levitated some dirt. We all were amazed at this.

"My power is decoys."

Jacob said as a blue haze appeared next to him and a small fox stood next to him. I gasped and the fox vanished.

"Well my power is water."

Madelyn said as she held her hand out with her palm facing the sky. A small bubble of water appeared and she threw it at me. I held my hand up and fire shot at the water; turning it into steam.

"Well mine is fire."

I speak out and they all nod.

"Tessa!"

I hear a voice yell and I turn towards it.

"Two o'clock!"

Blaze yelled as he pushed his hand towards the sky. I did the same and a wall of fire appeared in the sky in the shape of a heart. Everyone gasped and Blaze and I smirked.

"Times up guys!"

Romen yelled out and we all turned our attention to her. She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Okay so now that everyone knows what everyone's power is I want you to pick a partner out of your group."

She yelled out and Madelyn came towards me. Romen looked at us and shook her head. I went over to Jacob and Jasmine went with Madelyn.

"Now to fuse your powers together you will not need to take hands, instead you will have to lay hands on each other's shoulders. Once you do that you need to think of what you want to create. Because you are not mates you need to think of the same thing other wise it won't work."

Romen said and Jacob and I layer hands on each other's shoulders.

"A wolf with a coat of fire?"

Jacob asks me and I nod. I hold out my other hand and a blue haze appears in front of us. The haze vanishes and a normal sized wolf with a coat of fire stands in front of us.

I looked at what Maddy and Jasmine had and they have a floating puddle. I look down the line to see that Blaze and Abe made a a twister with rain storm. Colton and Emma have made a palm tree.

"Very good, now imagine your creation vanishing."

Romen said and all of our creations vanished. We turned our focus back on the blonde lady in front of us.

"Very good now all that's left to do is practice. Your parents are in the meeting room and have asked you to go there. Bye bye!"

She said and vanished. We all looked around as we walked inside.

What would our parents want us for?