Chapter 27: Perspective

Madelyn's p.o.v

After Colton's apology everyone left. I knew it clear as day that Tessa and Blaze will take longer to forgive him.

He challenged a clearly strong and superior alpha for his mate! Cole didn't even have the aid of his wolf unlike Blaze. It was hardly a fair fight because not only was Blaze bigger, but he had the strength of his wolf while Colton was relying on human strength alone. It amazed me that he even got a hit in.

He held my hand as we walked down the shore. It's been three days and people are still coming off the ships! They have been at it day and night as well. By the looks of it their almost done.

"Maddy I want to know what it will take for me to make it up to you."

Cole said softly as we walked. I sighed and looked his way. His dirty blonde hair was messed up from the wind and his blue eyes shone brightly.

"Colton it will take a lot of time and effort to have me forgive you. We could start over completely but we would work for a proper relationship together. I know you might not see it from my perspective but I want to be able to see it from yours."

I tell him and he nods. As far as I understand it he loved my new found cousin, Tessa. He loved her for a while and he wouldn't give her up. He chose to go to a witch thinking it would change his brain but it didnt. So in turn he fought Blaze for Tessa and lost. That beat down must have knocked some sense in that head of his. He came back and apologized for all of it.

"Where do I start?"

He asked with a slight smile. I smiled back as we kept walking down the shore. The sounds of paws thumping on the ground filled our ears and we turned to see a small group of about 5 wolves run past. Their fur had a silver marking of a ship, must be some of Wyatt's men.

"Well, what caused you to apologize?"

I ask him because I have two options here. One, Blaze beat it into him or two, he came up with it on his own.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

He tells me and I smile and roll my eyes. I've heard a lot of unbelievable stuff that turned out to her true. At times I was truly amazed and others I was like 'seriously?!'.

"Try me."

I tell him and he let's a small smile slip past his lips. I walk with him, hand in hand, with a smirk stuck on my face.

"Well I had a vision of what was to come if I didn't have your heart or the others friendships."

He tells me and I nod. I've read about visions of the future, mom had some when she and dad were younger. Mom and dad both had one about me and mom had one about this up and coming battle.

"Do you believe me?"

He asks and I look up. I smile at him and nod. His eyes fill with happiness and shock.

"Yeah I do. I've read up on them and mom and dad have had them."

I tell him and he smiles. He pulls me into him and I pear up at him. His green eyes meet my brown ones and he leans down. I stand a little straighter and our lips meet.

Sparks fill my whole being as my wolf purrs in enjoyment. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands grip my hips.

A loud howl is what pulls us away from one another. Our eyes shoot around the area until my dad's voice rings inside my mind link.

'MADELYNN! PACK HOUSE NOW!!'