Chapter 45: training and tears

Tessa's p.o.v

Train this Tessa. Train that Tessa. Tessa light this on fire for me. Tessa how's your mate?

'Oh my gosh please shut up!'

I groan mentally as people keep talking. Everyone wanted to speak with me or one of my friends.

"Hey Tessa can you sho-"

A random man said as he walked up to me. I cut his off as I felt my eyes glow orange and a loud growl escaped my lips.

"I am sick and tired of being asked stupid questions! I'm done!!"

I roar out and i run out of their. I kept running till Blaze came into my view. He was running towards me and I ran into his arms. My anger was slowly calming down as I was held in the arms of my mate. He pressed my head to his chest with his hand and his other arm was wrapped around me. I hugged him back and kept him close to my body.

"Calm down, your okay."

He spoke softly into my ear and I looked up at him. I smiled and he smiled back down at me.

"Perfect."

I whispered and he closed his eyes as he let out a slight chuckle. His eyes opened back up to reveal his glorious brown color.

"Okay guys break it up! This isn't a romance film!"

Emma said as she walked up to us. I blushed and hid my face with my hair. Emma laughed and Blazs chuckled. I turned around and hit his chest which caused an eruption of laughter to sprout from his lips. I smiled and turned back to my best friend.

"Anyways Mark wants us to train in our powers, wolf, and human forms. We only have 2 days left my friends. Anyways...... PINK FLYING SQUIRREL!"

She shouted the last part and ran away with Abraham following behind her. I laughed and walked off to training with Blaze on my arm.

As we walked towards the group Dante and Wolfe spotted us imeaditly. They ran up to us without their shirts. Blaze took his off and I took mine off. I had on a black and green sports bra so calm your periods.

"We were told to train both of you personally. Dante will train you in wolf form and I'll train you in human form. Simple, but in order to get as much training in we need to split you two up."

Wolfe said and I nodded. I had a feeling Blaze would choose him for me because of the mark on his neck.

"I'll go with Dante."

Blaze said and I nod. Wolfe turns to me with a smirk on his face.

"Want to get to training?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madelyn's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Madelyn, what do you got?"

Deven says as he walks into the room. I'm in a conference like room on the Nathan James. It's pretty cool with its comfy chairs and navy blue walls. Not to mention it has air conditioning!

"Not much Deven. Apparently all we know about the prophecy has already been read. This just repeats everything we know. But I did learn one thing."

I tell him as I stand up. I place my finger on a paragraph in the book and he walks over next to me.

"It says here:

After all this has passed there shall be one more. The leaders that came before shall pass soon after. Thus making way for the chosen eight to have their rule. This era could be worse or better than the past.

I can only hope for better."

I read out as I run my finger under the words. Deven nods as he leans on the table using one hand.

"And this means what exactly?"

He asks me and I sigh and roll my eyes at his idiocy.

"It means the current alphas and lunas will die just to make way for me and my friends! I don't want that! I don't want them to die!!"

I scream at him as tears fall down my face. The thought of loosing my parents tears me apart. Yes, we don't get along some times but I still love them. After all, blood is thicker than water.

Deven leaves the room as I fall back against the wall. Hot tears stream down my face as I hear his retreating footsteps. I feel something touch my foot and I look up.

Their is Colton kneeling in front of me. His blue eyes are all I can focus on. He takes my wet hand into his dry one as he moves next to me. He pats his lap and I move to sit on him. I straddle him as I lay my head in his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me as he sways back and fourth.

"Madelyn, what's the matter?"

He asks me softly as we still sway. My cries have turned softer and I look up at him. Just now did i notice he's shirtless.

"I've found out something terrible."

I tell him as he wipes the tears from my eyes. When he's done he holds his hands still as he cups my cheeks.

"What is it?"

He asks as he furrows his eyebrows. He looks so cute; his disheveled blonde hair, slightly red cheeks from training, his beautiful blue eyes.

"Our parents will all die to a new era can begin. Our era."

I tell him as tears prick my eyes again. He gasps as his eyes widen. I blinked once and tears fall one by one down my face. He pulls me into him and I burry my face in his shoulder. His arms wrap around me as I feel something wet against my shoulder.

He's crying.

I hold him closer to me and he does the same back. We sit their holding each other as the tears stream from our eyes.

Our parents will die and we can't do anything about it. So we just cry.