Being Nowhere (Smoor)

Nightwish was backstage, gearing up for their performance, which was coming up soon. The guys were all ready to go, but Floor Jansen, their lead singer, was nowhere to be found.

 "Has anyone seen Floor at all today?" Tuomas asked the other guys.

 They all looked at each other and shook their heads.

 "Not since this morning," said Troy.

 "Well, she has to be around somewhere," Marco said. "She wouldn't miss out on a concert, not Floor."

 "I hope you're right," Tuomas said with a sigh. "It was her idea to play at this festival, and it won't be much of a performance without her."

~~~~~~

 "Has anyone seen Simone?" Mark Jansen asked his band members. "I haven't seen her for a few hours, and I can't get in touch with her."

 "She's got to be around," Issac said while tuning up his guitar. "Simone wouldn't miss a concert. She loves performing for the fans."

 "You sure you checked everywhere?" Coen asked while playing a few notes on the keyboard.

 "I have looked everywhere," Mark answered. "And the strange thing is that we're not the only ones with a singer disappearing. Nightwish is here, too, so I thought I'd see Floor and ask if she knew where Simone was. She's missing, too."

 "So, what do you think, someone's going around kidnapping singers?" Issac asked jokingly. "They're probably off chatting somewhere. Simone will be back in time, Mark. She's committed."

~~~~~~

 Floor Jansen and Simone Simons lay stretched out on the hill together, watching all the people come and go.

 "I'm glad you were able to convince your band to come play here," Simone said. "I really wanted to see you."

 "I wanted to see you, too," Floor said. "No amount of convincing would have been too much. It actually wasn't that hard. Do the guys know about us?"

 "No idea. What about your guys?"

 "No idea. They know I've always been friends with you and Mark, but I don't think they would ever suspect this."

 Simone sighed. "Are we ever going to tell people we're dating?"

 "Maybe wait a little bit longer," Floor replied. "We're going to have so many people asking annoying questions about our relationship. I think when we do, we should do it in a big, fun way. You know, surprise everyone."

 Simone smiled. "Okay. I don't have to go yet, do I?"

 Floor looked at her watch. "Nope. We both still have a little longer. Just enough time to do this," she said, kissing Simone softly on the lips.