Extra Time (Flerno)

Floor was getting ready for the upcoming show. She was still a little early, but she wanted to be ready as soon as possible.

 She was pulling on her boots when there was a knock on her door.

 "Who is it?" she called.

 "Only your knight in shining armor," she heard.

 She smiled and said, "All right, you can come in, Emppu."

 Emppu opened the door and gave her a bright grin. "There she is, our lovely frontwoman, with such devotion that she's rather early to the show."

 "I just wanted to be ready ahead of time."

 "I know. That's why everyone loves you; you have the passion and the time schedule."

 "Well, I don't know about the time schedule," Floor said, "But you know I'm passionate about music."

 "Oh, everyone knows. It shows, and I think it's a great thing."

 "Oh, stop. Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you have to flatter me all the time."

 "It's called paying you compliments," Emppu replied, "And you've earned them. You deserve to be complimented, and who better to do that," he slipped his arm around her, "Than me? And I know you secretly like it, and I'm not stopping."

 "Oh, all right, it is really sweet of you," Floor said. "If you really want to compliment me, go ahead."

 "Then I definitely will." He gave her a kiss on the mouth. "You know, I couldn't help noticing that you do have quite a bit of extra time on your hands."

 Floor looked at him, and realized what he was talking about. "No. No, not now. We're gonna be going out on stage soon, and we could end up making everyone late."

 "Oh, you know it wouldn't be that long. Floor," Emppu took her hand as she began to pull on her earrings, "The jewelry can wait. You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

 "No, I'm not," she said quickly.

 "You are. You like the idea, don't you? Am I even more irresistible than I thought?"

 Floor sighed. "Okay, maybe I think it sounds fun."

 "Well, I can be quiet it you want. No one ever has to know; it can be our little secret." Emppu wrapped his arms around her, and Floor giggled as he kissed her.

~~~~~~

 They weren't late to the show that night, but they were close enough.

 Emppu hurried over to grab his guitar and said to Marco, "Hey, man, sorry I'm late."

 "You don't look sorry," Marco pointed out. "Where have you and Floor been, man? We've been waiting for you."

 "Uh, we were, you know...sightseeing."

 "You were late...because you were sightseeing."

 Emppu shrugged. "Yeah. You know, things to see, things to do. So, when are we getting started, huh?"

 Emppu caught Floor's eye, and gave her a wink. She gave him a flirty smile back.

 He felt like suggesting that they get to a gig early more often.