The Car Incident (Rommy)

They silently pulled up to the building.

 "You're bringing me back so soon?" Tommy asked.

 "I think I've kept you away from the band long enough," Roy replied. "From you've been saying, it sounds like you still have a lot of work to do for this new album."

 On the drive, Tommy had begun to tell Roy about the Kamelot's new album, his first with the band. The production was going well, and Roy couldn't help smiling when seeing Tommy light up while talking about it, how excited he was. Eventually he stopped, and said, "I'm sorry. This must be kind of awkward for you, me going on about the new album."

 "No, please, keep talking," Roy had replied. "It's obvious how excited you are."

 They now sat awkwardly together in the parked car.

 "I'm glad things are working out," Tommy said. "And I'm glad you're okay with this. You know, me being the band's new lead."

 "Of course I'm okay with it. Believe me, it could have been much worse. They could have found someone I didn't like, and wouldn't want anything to do with. But they were smart, and picked you. You're already doing great, from the sound of things."

 "Oh. Yeah, I guess so. Um, thanks for joining me in my break."

 Roy smiled. "I was glad to have some time alone with you. Once you guys go out on tour, it's going to be Skype and texting."

 "Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm good at texting, then. I should, um, probably be going back inside."

 Roy nodded. "Yeah, probably."

 The two men looked over at each other, and were almost instantly locked in a passionate kiss, their arms around each other.

 They jumped apart just as instantly when they heard a rapping on the window. Roy rolled it down. The rest of the bandmates were standing by the car, looking like they were trying not to laugh.

 "What are you all doing out here?" Tommy asked them.

 "Well, we were looking for you," Thomas said, smiling, "Since you were supposed to be back here half an hour ago. Now we know what you've been up to."

 "If you're up for all that, Roy," Oliver said with a snicker, "Maybe you're not as bad off as you thought you were."

 Roy huffed and crossed his arms, and Tommy knew this was embarrassing for him.

 "All right, I'm coming back in," Tommy said, getting out of the passenger seat. "I'll see you soon, Roy."

 "Bye, Tommy," Roy said before rolling the window back up, and Tommy figured that was his way of dismissing the rest of the guys.

 Now Tommy had to wonder: How long will I be getting teased about this for? Making out with Roy in his car isn't something anyone will be forgetting anytime soon.