Hospital Room (Floorja)

Floor Jansen never saw the other car coming until it was too late. That was how she wound up in a hospital bed that night.

 She woke up confused, having no idea where she was. She was told she had been in a bad car crash, and had brought to the hospital as soon as possible. When she asked if would be okay, the doctor she saw told her she would make a full recovery, but would probably have to stay in the hospital for a few days.

 Floor didn't want to stay in that hospital for a few days. There was nothing necessarily wrong with the place, but being in that room just made her nervous, and it was a reminder that she almost died. No one said it, but she had the feeling she must have come close to dying.

 One of the nurses asked her if she felt up for visitors, because there was someone outside waiting to see her, a woman who said she was Floor's girlfriend.

 "Yes, of course she can come in," said Floor. "Don't worry, she's exactly who she claims to be."

 A minute later, Tarja Turunen stepped slowly into the room. Floor saw her eyes widen when she saw her in the hospital bed.

 Floor held out her hand. "It's okay. I've been told I'm going to make a full recovery, so I'm assuming I will."

 Tarja rushed to the bed and grabbed Floor's hand.

 "I was so scared when I found out about the crash," she said, her voice shaking. "I got here as soon as I could, but the nurses weren't sure if you were ready for visitors yet."

 "I know. When I was asked, I told them to send you right in. I could never not be ready to see you."

 That made Tarja smile a little.

 "How are long are you going to be here?" she asked.

 "I don't know for sure, but I think it'll be at least a few days. I wish it wasn't that long, though; being here makes me nervous."

 "It must have been bad," said Tarja. "Do you remember at all how bad it was?"

 "No, I don't really remember anything. I guess I was brought to the emergency room after the crash, and I woke up here. I think I must have come pretty close to dying. No one has said so, but I just have the feeling I must have."

 Tarja sighed. "Okay. Well, it doesn't matter, because you're alive and you're going to get better. You'll probably have other visitors, but I promise I'll be here as much as I can."

 Floor smiled. "That's great. You being here would definitely help me feel better."