Where Have You Been? (Smoor)

No one had seen Floor Jansen all night. She quickly disappeared after the band's show, and was still missing the next morning.

 "Well, she couldn't have gone far, right?" Marco asked. "I mean, nothing bad could have happened to her."

 "Nah, she's tough," Emppu said. "Maybe she's got a boyfriend or something."

 "I think that's something she would have mentioned," Troy pointed out. "She doesn't seem like one for keeping secrets. Maybe we ought her a little space."

 "Hey, guys." 

 Floor walked into the room then, and they all looked at her in surprise.

 "Hey. Where have you been?" Marco asked. "You kind of disappeared last night." 

 She hesitated to answer. "Nowhere important."

 "You wouldn't have snuck away without telling us if it wasn't important," Emppu pointed out.

 "Well, I just...forgot to mention it," she said.

 "Well, do you want to have breakfast with us?" Marco asked.

 "No, that's okay," Floor said, putting her bag down on the table. "I already had breakfast. I'm just gonna go change. I'll be back in a bit."

 After Floor left, Emppu asked, "So? Anyone else get the feeling that woman's been keeping secrets?" 

 "She definitely left something out there," said Troy. "But you might not want to push it."

 "Yeah, Troy's right," Marco said. "Let's leave her alone. If it's important, she'll tell us." 

 All three then heard the sound of a phone buzzing. They all looked down at the phone Floor had left sitting on the table. She had a new text from one Simone Simons.

 Going to be around longer than I thought. Want to meet up again tonight?

 Marco looked at the other guys. "Well. Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?"