Reborn Again

-Tsuna's POV-

Everything's dark. I can't see anything. Am I dead? Is this the afterlife? Ahhh.....I'm so sorry my friends, for leaving you all first. I'm sure they are all very p*ss off when they hear the news. Ah....I-I wish....I wish it didn't have to end like this.....I wish that I could have at least said goodbye......What a crappy way to end it.....

And Reborn, will he cry for me, I wonder? Or will he remain in that stone-like face of his when he hears the news of my death.

Kaa-san and Tou-san....I'm sorry your son is such a failure...to pass on before you guys....I know you might not forgive me b-but I'm sorry.....

Ippin, Fuuta, Lambo, Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoya, everyone.......I'm sorry.......

Suddenly, it felt like the world started shaking, making me tumble and fall.

"What's going on!" I shouted aloud into the darkness.

"Don't worry, we're just transporting your soul across dimensions. It gets a little bumpy." A cheerful and upbeat voice replied me.

"Huh! Transporting my soul! How's that possible!?" I yelled, not getting what was going on at all.

"Haha~It is possible! And why are you asking that when you can produce flames and fly?~" The voice teased.

"Touché." Was my response as I waited for the shaking to stop and when it finally did, I asked the voice again.

"So, am I dead? You mentioned transporting my soul somewhere, so is that heaven or am I in.....h-hell?" I gulped, afraid of the answer.

The voice was silent before it exploded into a fit of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!!HEAVEN OR HELL?HAHAHA!! You're so funny Tsuna!!"

I frowned, wondering what was so funny.

"Did I say something funny? The matter of life and death is not one to joke about." I said in all seriousness.

"Oh, gomen, gomen~ But really Tsuna? There's more to that in the afterlife beside those 2 places. What's going to happen to you now is that your soul will be transported to your parallel self's body. And with that, you get another chance in life to do the things that you never get to do."

"Eh, but what of my parallel self? What's going to happen to him?" I asked.

The voice went quiet again, but before I ask the reason why, a boy appeared in a flash of bright light. The boy look like the 14 years old me except he looks more worn out and his eyes were a lot more duller than mine.

"So, this is how I'll look like in 10 years time. I have to say, I look good for my age." The boy smiled.

How weird is it to see your own face talking to you. Well, not exactly my face, but my 14 year old one, but still, weird.

"Are you my parallel self?"I asked.

"Um, DUH. How could 2 people who are not twins look so identical to one another then?" He mocked and crossed his arms.

I was shocked. He was definitely my parallel self cause I do NOT talk like that, ever.

"Well, I do not have much time left here. You are taking my place over there in my world since in your world, your body is on the verge of death. So fate is being kind enough to you, to give you a second chance in life, isn't that great~ "

"But what about you? What happens if I take over your body?" I asked, dreading to find out the answer.

The boy could only slowly shake his head in sorrow and smile.