Fuuta De La Stella

Thoughts
"Talking"

-Tsuna's POV-

"Please help me Tsuna-nii!" He cried.

I looked down at the small brunette hugging me tightly with tears in his eyes.

Fuuta. I forgotten how small he was when I first met him. He had grown up to become a fine handsome young man and a good brother to those younger than him, like I-pin and Lambo.

Noticing his scarf, I realized something.

He must be the one from my dream! Now that makes sense since I also dreamt of Mukuro. I just hope I can keep him safe this time and find a way to help that pineapple at the same time. And without revealing myself.... I sighed.

"Please come in first and I'll hear what you have to say, okay? I'm sure you must be tired after your long journey." I smiled warmly at him and he looked at me in surprise, wondering why I would accept a stranger in so easily.

I served him a glass of fruit juice as we sat on the dinning table to talk.

"I'm not the Vongola Decimo, my twin brother Natsume is." I clarified.

"Oh...." The boy-Fuuta-looks downcast.

"But I'm sure he'll help you if you ask him to." I quickly said and he had a hopeful smile on his face.

He was about to say something else when the door opened and in came 3 people with a baby.

"Tadaima...." Natsume muttered.

"Okaerinasai Natsu-nii." I greeted and he frowned at me.

"Yo Tsuna~/ I came to visit, Tsuna-sama!" Both Yamamoto and Gokudera walk through the entrance and greeted me.

I smiled at them and welcome them into the house.

Natsume was the first to notice the brunette sitting at the table and frowned at him.

"Oi. Who's the brat sitting at the table?"

The boy immediately stood up, walked to them and introduced himself.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Reborn's POV-

"My name is Fuuta de la Stella, it means Fuuta of the Stars and I am an informant for the Mafia. I-"

He got cut off when Natsume exclaimed.

"The MAFIA?! A kid like you?" I whack him with a Leon-fan.

"Shut up and let the kid talk dame-Natsu."

He clutched his head and grumbled something insulting but I was not in the mood for another beating.

My mind is focus on this boy right here. Fuuta; the Ranking Prince and famous for making 100% accurate rankings that many people are dying to get their hands on.

Why would Ranking Prince be here? And why Nastume? He's not ready to help anyone when he can't even help himself.

Curious, I asked Fuuta. "Hey Fuuta, why did you come here?"