The EXTREMELY Loud Sun and the Shy Bomb

Thoughts
"Talking"
[Writing]

-Tsuna's POV-

It's a school day today and I woke up early to get ready. I felt something move beside me and I glance sideways to see Lambo sleeping soundly while sucking his thumb. I forgot that from today onwards, he'll be living in this house with me now.

I smiled at the sight of that and quietly climb out of the bed to get dressed.

I went downstairs to prepare the usual breakfast and bentos for school and with a soft "Ittekimasu", I started my morning jog to school.

The whether today was prefect for a run. The sun's in the sky shinning brightly and the morning air was cool. I thought back on what happened during the weekends and all my friends that I've met during my time here.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't check my speed and collided into someone, making both of us fall.

"I'm so sorry!! I-" I started to say until I realized who I ran into. He was wearing the same school uniform as I, he had short silver hair, a plaster across his nose and bandages wrapped around his fists.

He looked at me with surprise and recognition. He jumped up and yelled."EXTREME!!I saw you running and it was EXTREMELY fast!!You definitely have to join my boxing club!!"

I winced a little at the volume of his voice. I thought that years of being with my Sun guardian would get me used to his loud personality, but I guess I was wrong.

"Err....I'm s-sorry but I have to go or I'll be late for class." I bowed apologetically and quickly ran away from him at top speed leaving him dumbfounded behind me. I'm definitely not going to join his boxing club, no matter what! 

-Ryohei's POV-

Wow, that kid is so EXTREMELY fast for his age! I've got to have him join the boxing club no matter what!

I seen him many times during my morning exercises. He's always here jogging in the mornings, never missing out on his daily exercise. The more I watch him, the more I'm impressed by him.

But then again, what's up with those rumors about him being a 'Devil' or something? Everyone was always talking about it, even our parents reminded us constantly to not get close to the Sawadas. I never understand it then,nor do I understand it now.

But back then I thought, if the Sawadas are bad people, then I extremely cannot let my precious sister get close to them as she may get hurt. I can't let any harm get to my cute imouto.

But now, I'm extremely confused. After he came back from the hospital, it seems like he changed. But what do I know? I never knew him from the start so I can't tell if something's different about him. But if Kyoko says so, then I trust her words.

Though, I'm still not convinced that he'll not get my sister into any trouble so I try to persuade Kyoko not to hang out with him but it only angered her.

She said angrily to me, "You don't even know him! Nobody does! If you only take some time to get to know him, then you'll understand that all the rumors are a lie!A stupid lie!" I was speechless then, because I know she speaks the truth. Rumors are just rumors and they tend to exaggerate.