Just another Day

-Tsuna's POV-

I have to be more careful around Reborn from now on. After what happened yesterday, he is sure to pay more attention to me now.

I looked at the box of pills in my hand and swallowed one; immediately, I could feel the sun flames working their magic as my throat felt a little better but not completely healed. 'Thanks Shamal.' I thought and was about to head out to school when I heard a familiar shout.

"Tsuna-sama!!!Juudaime!!I'm here to escort you to school!" Gokudera yelled.

"Ohayo Gokudera. Natsu-nii is still inside so I'll head out first." I greeted and quickly left to do my morning run.

"W-wait Tsuna-sama! I'll come with you!"

"Um, I think it's better if you went with Natsu-nii to school. I don't want him to be late again." I pleaded with him,hoping to stop him from following me.

"O-oh....." Gokudera looks dejected as I left him and went on my way to jog to school.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

As usual, the skylark is larking around the school grounds, biting any students that defile the school regulations. His steel eyes spotted me from a mile away and he immediately made a beeline towards me.

"Omnivore, fight me." He stated-no demanded.

I sighed. "Hibari, I told you a million times already, I'll spar with you, just not in front of others and DEFINITELY not here. So stop bugging me Every. Single. Morning!" I huffed out the last few words, feeling frustrated that what I said haven't gotten through his thick skull.

"Hn." Was all he said as he lost interest in fighting and walked away to find other students to bite to death.

'Was Hibari always so thick headed in my world?'

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Natsu's POV-

I didn't know how to face my brother after that day. Things had been awkward between us. Okay,even more awkward since we had never been closed from the start.

But we weren't always like this.

He used to be always smiling and full of laughter when he was young. But it all stopped one day when he turned 5. His smiles disappeared and he was always haunted by nightmares. He wakes up in the middle of the night, sobbing and sometimes screaming his head off and ever since then, he started sprouting these nonsensical dreams about someone dying.

It wasn't pleasant to hear a 5 year old child talk about death, especially when he can describe the whole scenario so clearly and with all the gory details.

We were all disturbed by it.

We thought he wanted attention by saying all these nonsense. We thought he was sick.

But when those things he said came true, people became scared of him, saying he was cursed or that he's a bad omen. That's when the name 'Devil's child' came about.

I didn't understand what had happened but I believe it was all a coincidence. After all, who would believe that the nightmares he dreams of would lead to someone's deaths? It's nonsensical, illogical and out of this world.

People started spreading lies and rumors about our family and we the Sawada's became scorned in Namimori.

I and mom begged him to stop with his lies. He looked at us with a shocked face but he quickly hid it and nodded. After that day, he changed.

He isolated himself.

He refused to talk to any of us. He was bullied a lot but didn't fight back even though we knew he could. He holded up in his room all the time and kept to himself.

I have no idea what was going through his head at that time nor do I know now. But what I do know is that he ruined our lives.

Even after all these years, people will never forget all those deaths and what he said. Even till now, the deaths are still happening according to what he said years ago. The fear of him will never go away. He'll always be known as the 'Devil' and we will always be known as the family that spawned the 'Devil'.

It's all his fault.

'If only he was never born then we wouldn't have to suffer like this! He's a disgrace to the family and he should just disappear without dragging us down with him!'

I Hate him! I Loathe him! I Despise him!

'Yes, if only he died on that day. But all he got was a coma. I thought our problems were over then, but in the end he woke up.'

WHY?!

He should have stayed dead.

'He should have fallen asleep and never wake up! Does he want us to continue to suffer because of him?'

He should be gone.

'He should disappear and never come back! I guess he have the Devil's luck, that just proves that he's the 'Devil's child' but it won't last long. 

.
.
.
.

I can't take it......

Having the same face as him, I was also ridiculed and scorned for things I did not do. This is unfair. Why? Just why must he do this to us? As much as I hate him, I only wish that he explain himself instead of isolating himself from the world. He left us to suffer while he himself hides away. What a coward....

I can't believe I'm even related to him at all.

Please, hurry and disappear. 

Stop hurting Kaa-san and me anymore.....