Gokudera Hayato

-Normal POV-

"Class, today we have a new transfer student from Italy; Gokudera Hayato." Nezu-sensei announced.

Tsuna froze in his seat, his mind in shock.

'He's here! He's finally here!" Tsuna stared giddily at the face of his old friend. ' Wow, I miss seeing the 14 year old Hayato, though his personality didn't change much over the years.' He smiled to himself as he tried to hold his overwhelming emotions back.

'Okay, calm down Tsuna. He's not the same Hayato you know; he doesn't recognize you so don't be so happy about it! Calm down!' He mentally scolded himself and made sure his face was expressionless as usual. He didn't want his classmates to think he's crazy too.

Gokudera—as Tsuna observed—still has the same pissed off face as usual as he walked towards him and angrily kicked at his desk. Tsuna wasn't fazed though. He stared back at him with a impassive look, meeting his glaring eyes.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue with annoyance before walking away to his seat at the very back.

That's when all the girls in class started squealing and giggling.

"He's so COOL!"

"Are all Italy men so HOT!?"

"Let's make a fan club for him!"

Tsuna mentally sighed. As always, Gokudera is popular in this world too. Tsuna could only feel pity for these poor girls, knowing that Gokudera will not even give them any attention at all since he's all about the Vongola Decimo.

'That reminds me, he'll be here to test the Vongola Decimo today. Is Natsu-kun going to be alright?'

Tsuna felt a twinge of worry for the brother he never knew much of but he's not so heartless as to let someone suffer when he could have helped. He knew that Reborn has already started using the Dying Will bullet on him a few times; when he went to confess to the school idol Sasagawa Kyoko and when he defeated Mochida-senpai in a Kendo fight. It was pretty amusing to see him running around in his boxers and making a fool of himself. Tsuna could not help but sympathize with his 'brother' because he understood the pain of it.

'Ah....That was so embarrassing to recall.....I'm glad I don't have to go through that again....'

<--------------------------------------------------->

The school bell rings and the students all filed out the classrooms. Tsuna ducked and ran out of his class, weaving between the crowd of students with one purpose in mind. Gokudera will be challenging his brother behind the school today and he needed to be there to witness the fight. His HI was ringing in his head, warning him of dangers ahead—but what kind? His HI was never helpful in that matter. He could only go there and pray that nothing serious would come about.

As soon as he reached the area behind the school, he ducked into a cluster of bushes, hiding in it as he peeked out through the little gaps in-between.

Gokudera came first and moments later Natsume arrived along with Reborn.

"Reborn, why do I have to come here again?" Natsume questioned the infant resting on his head.

"Reborn, you're serious about me becoming a candidate if I kill Sawada right?" Gokudera asked, his tone serious.

"WHAT!!" Natsume exclaimed with an irritated look. "Is that true Reborn!? I thought you said I was the successor of the Vongola?!"

"That's wrong. I'm telling you to fight for it." Reborn simply said and pointed Leon-gun at Natsume.

"Fine." He huffed and waved a hand dismissively. "I don't care about being the Vongola Decimo or whatever. But if someone challenges me head-on, I'll gladly accept it." Natsume grinned and got into his fighting stance.